Day 1: FLORENCE – CHIANTI (RADDA IN CHIANTI)
Arrival transfer from Verona airport to your hotel. Welcome drink at your hotel. Rest of the day free for relax, swimming pool and enjoy the spa. Welcome dinner at your hotel. Overnight.
* Rainbow Tips: our recommended ancient palace & hotel Palazzo Leopoldo is an excellent example of gay friendly hotel in Central Italy.
Day 2: CHIANTI (RADDA IN CHIANTI) - FLORENCE – GAY TOUR – CHIANTI (RADDA IN CHIANTI)
Buffet breakfast and deluxe AC Private Minibus to Florence. Start of your LGBT friendly city tour discovering the Gallery of the Academy of Florence with the imposing Michelangelo's sculpture, David. Continue your tour in the city center of the birthplace and cradle of Italian Renaissance and the center of the world's finest art and architecture. Admire the magnificent Santa Maria del Fiore, celebrated for its magnificent dome designed by Brunelleschi, and take a look to the Baptistery's renowned "Gates of Paradise" by Ghiberti. Afterwards continue to the open-air museum at Signoria Square, ending at the splendid Ponte Vecchio, known as the "Old Bridge". Lunch on your own in the city center, don't miss the opportunity to taste the famous Pappa al Pomodoro or the worldwide known Fiorentina Steak. After lunch, continue your tour with Uffizi Gallery that provides insight into the history of the structure and its collections, where you can see the famous works of Giotto, Botticelli and Leonardo da Vinci (skip-the-line ticket included). Free time before returning to your hotel. Relax and enjoy the spa. Dinner at a partnered restaurant hotel and overnight.
* Rainbow Tips: Discover the city of Florence and the secrets of Michelangelo's David from a LGBT perspective.
Meals: B - D
Day 3: CHIANTI (RADDA IN CHIANTI) - FIAT 500 GUIDED TOUR – 50 SHADES OF WINE - CHIANTI (RADDA IN CHIANTI)
Buffet breakfast and be ready to explore Chianti, Tuscany's Famous Wine Region. The name "Chianti", synonymous of excellent wine all around the world, is currently used to identify several different areas of the territory and it's the heart of Tuscany. Visit this region by using an Italian worldwide famous typical vehicle, the vintage FIAT 500 (in alternative also Vespa Tour available). You will have the opportunity to visit a Wine Cellar and taste 4 different local wines. Afterwards enjoy a typical Tuscan lunch. This is the chance to live the Italian dream for a day and we want it to be unforgettable. After this amazing day discovering one of the many Italian natural wonders, back to your hotel. Relax and enjoy the spa. Dinner at a partnered restaurant hotel and overnight.
Meals: B - L - D
Day 4: CHIANTI (RADDA IN CHIANTI) – FLORENCE
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer from the hotel to the airport.
- Accommodation in LGBT selected Hotels
- Transportation by Deluxe AC Private Minibus for Day 2 and Day 3
- Private Transfer IN Airport Florence – Hotel Chianti (Radda in Chianti)
- Private Transfer OUT Hotel Chianti (Radda in Chianti) – Airport Florence
- Welcome Drink
- Buffet Breakfast
- 3 x 3-Course Dinner at a partnered restaurant (½ Water, ¼ Wine, Coffee or Tea)
- 2 x Spa & Wellness – Afternoon Access
- LGBT Friendly Tour Guide in Florence – Full Day
- Entrance Fee – Gallery of the Accademy of Florence
- Entrance Fee Skip-The-Line – Uffizi Gallery
- LGBT Friendly Tour Leader in Chianti – Half Day
- Guided Fiat 500 Tour 8h
- Wine Tasting (4 Wines)
- 3-Course Lunch in Chianti region at a typical restaurant (½ Water, ¼ Wine, Coffee or Tea)
- Spa & Wellness – Afternoon Access
- 3-Course Dinner at a partnered restaurant (½ Water, ¼ Wine, Coffee or Tea)
- Tips, City Taxes and everything not listed under “Included features”
LGBT Hotel CollectionACCOMMODATION:
3 Nights in LGBT Friendly Ancient Palace in Chanti Area
- Hotel Palazzo Leopoldo 4* or similar
Via Roma, 33, 53017 Radda in Chianti SI
Tel. 0577 735605
* Price per person sharing a double/twin room:
|Dates||12 guests||10 guests||8 guests|
|Low Season||€ 1000||€ 1050||€ 1100|
|Mid Season||€ 1050||€ 1100||€ 1150|
|High Season||€ 1100||€ 1150||€ 1200|
|Single supplement: € 110|
|Dates||6 guests||4 guests||2 guests|
|Low Season||€ 1200||€ 1500||€ 2250|
|Mid Season||€ 1250||€ 1550||€ 2300|
|High Season||€ 1300||€ 1600||€ 2350|
|Single supplement: € 110|
Rates are Commissionable
*The itinerary is on request and rates are subject to the availability of the hotels at the time of booking. Prices are subject to change if travel occur during trade shows, bank holidays or special events and supplements may be applied.
Low Season: Jan – Feb – Mar – Nov – Dec
Mid Season: Apr – May – Jul – Aug
High Season: May – Jun – Sep – Oct - Italian & EU Festivities Days (!)
Largo Cesare Battisti, 28
39044 Egna (BZ) - ITALY
VAT N° - IT01652670215