ABOUT THE CITY...
Rome is the capital and largest city of Italy. Known as the ‘Eternal City’, Rome is one of the world’s most visited tourist destination. Its historic city centre is a UNESCO World Heritage Site filled with famous landmarks, grand palaces, ancient churches, ruins, statues and fountains. Rome is also recognised as one of the fashion capitals of the world, with a growing nightlife scene. The gay scene in Rome is not yet as ‘out in the open’ as in other European capitals – partly due to the influence of the Catholic Church. However, times are changing and, as in many other European countries, a new generation of gay men has emerged.
Day 1 – WELCOME TO ROME
Independent arrival to your hotel. Accommodation and free time for shopping and dinner. Overnight at your hotel.
* Rainbow Tips: We can provide you Private Transfers with special prices !
Day 2 – ROME LGBT FRIENDLY CITY TOUR
Breakfast at the hotel. Together with your LGBT Friendly Guide, you will discover the magic and the secrets of the city! Morning walking shared tour with LGBT friendly guide. Spend a half-day seeing the essential sites of ancient Rome with a professional guide who’ll make it all come to life. Your tour includes: Skip-the-line tickets to the Colosseum; insights into the amphitheater’s construction and bloody history; the Forum, with its temples, palaces and altar of Julius Caesar; the Via Sacra – site of ancient festivals and processions; the Palatine Hill – where Rome was founded by Romulus; the villas and gardens of emperors and the wealthy. Free time for lunch on your own tasting local specialities and for shopping, relax or individual visits. In the evening farewell dinner at a local restaurant. Afterwards don't lose the opportunity to dance the night away at a LGBT Party in one of the most popular LGBT disco of the city. Overnight.
* Rainbow Tips: We can provide you Exclusive Tickets for LGBT Discos with special prices !
Day 3 – GOODBYE !
Breakfast at the hotel. Independent departure.
* Rainbow Tips: We can provide you Extra Nights and Excusions !
- 2 Nights in LGBT Friendly Hotel 3* in Rome – City Center
- Buffet breakfast
- LGBT Friendly Tour Guide for Shared Short City Tour (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian or Portuguese)
- Skip-the-line Ticket – Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Headsets if necessary
- 3-Course Farewell Dinner at a local restaurant (Bev. Excluded)
- City Taxes
- Travel Insurance
- Everything not mentioned under “Included features”
LGBT Hotel CollectionCheck our Section:
Ignas Tour LGBT Hotels
* Price per Person per 2 Nights sharing a Double/Twin Room:
|Price from € 199|
Double Use Single Room
|€ 50||€ 80||€ 40|
Rates are Commissionable
* The itinerary is on request and rates are subject to the availability of the hotels at the time of booking. Prices are subject to change if travel occur during trade shows, bank holidays or special events and supplements may be applied.
** Please check before booking the closing dates for the selected museums. If included museums are closed, Ignas Tour will refund the amount of that museum or choose an alternative one to visit.
*** Please note that city taxes are not included and have to be paid by the guest directly to the hotel at the time of check in. The amount of the taxes depends on the category of the hotel and length of stay. Please check our web-site for additional information about the rates and cities where the taxes are applied.
Largo Cesare Battisti, 28
39044 Egna (BZ) - ITALY
VAT N° - IT01652670215