ABOUT THE CITY...
Switzerland’s capital city. Bern is ranked among the top ten cities in the world for the best quality of life. Its historic old town is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The capital of Switzerland and its second largest canton. Bern is home to around 150,000 people in its centre and just over 400,000 in its metropolitan area. Founded by the Zähringen family in the 12th Century, Bern’s wooden buildings were devastated by a fire in 1405. It was occupied by French soldiers during the Revolutionary Wars and in 1848 it became the Federal city of Switzerland. In the early 20th Century it was an important city for socialist movements. Today, Bern has a very low unemployment rate and a diverse economy. It is a centre of politics, culture and education. Tourists are attracted to Bern for its beautifully preserved, medieval town centre (UNESCO World Heritage Site) and great shopping opportunities.
GAILY TOURS in BERN
Get ready for special tours in this amazing city !
Meet our Gay/Lesbian Tour Guide for a private walking tour of Bern Gay and experience one of the ingenious cities in the world.
Bern • Gay Friendly Tour & Einstein's Secrets
* Gay or Lesbian Friendly Tour Guide for City Tour (3 hours)
* Entrance Fee – House of Albert Einstein
Bern by Night • Gay Tour
* Gay or Lesbian Tour Guide for Night Tour (2 hours)
* Drink in Gay Bar (1 Drink)
GAILY EXCURSIONS from BERN
Get ready for a special full day Gaily Excursion from Bern Gay with us !
Chateau de Chillon (from Bern)
Gruyere, Home Of Cheese (from Bern)
Interlaken & Lucerne (from Bern)
Grindelwald & The Jungfraujoch (from Bern)
Lake Thun & Brienz (from Bern)
- Gay or Lesbian Friendly Tour Guide and/or Driver
- Every Entrance Fee or Tasting described in the program
- Tips, City Taxes and everything not listed under “Included features”
LGBT Hotel CollectionN/A
Bern • Gay Friendly Tour
Bern by Night • Gay Tour
|10 guests||9 guests||8 guests||7 guests||6 guests|
|€ 35||€ 40||€ 45||€ 50||€ 60|
|5 guests||4 guests||3 guests||2 guests||1 guest|
|€ 70||€ 85||€ 110||€ 150||€ 280|
* Price per Person
Rates are Commissionable
SHARED EXCURSION since you don't need a private one? No Problem !
You can take part to our amazing shared scheduled excursion in English with LGBT Friendly Tour Guide and share this fantastic experience with other travellers.
Contact us at info@GailyTour.com for more Info & Prices
* The tours are on request and rates are subject to the availability of the providers at the time of booking. Prices are subject to change if travel occur during trade shows, bank holidays or special events and supplements may be applied.
** Please check before booking the closing dates for the selected museums. If included museums are closed, Ignas Tour will refund the amount of that museum or choose an alternative one to visit.
Largo Cesare Battisti, 28
39044 Egna (BZ) - ITALY
VAT N° - IT01652670215