ABOUT THE CITY...
Malta is the land of glistening sandy beaches, perfect weather, shopping centers, and a rambunctious nightlife. Check out Klozet, the gay club in Malta which has become more of a popular icon amongst the younger crowd but you can still find older generations partying the night away in their club. The attitude towards the LGBT community is one that is fairly positive in Malta. The younger generation especially is open towards other lifestyles and are open-minded people in general. As a gay traveler, if you come to gay Malta then you will feel perfectly at home in this Mediterranean paradise.
THE BEST LGBT FRIENDLY HOTELS IN MALTA
(Click on the Link to See the rates and book them)
- Valletta - Palazzo Consiglia ****
- St Julian's - HOLM Boutique & Spa ****
- St Julian's - H Hotel & Spa - Adults Only ****
- St Julian's - Number 11, Urban Hotel
- St Julian's - InterContinental Malta *****
- St Julian's - Cavalieri Art Hotel ****
- Sliema - The Waterfront Hotel ****
- Sliema - Sliema Marina Hotel ****
- Sliema - Ax The Palace *****
- Sliema - Two Pillows Boutique Hostel **
- Mdina - The Xara Palace Relais & Chateaux *****
- Marsaxlokk - Port View Guest House ***
- Victoria (Gozo) - The Duke Boutique Hotel ***
- Xlendi (Gozo) - View Point Boutique Living Xlendi Gozo
GAILY TOURS in MALTA / VALLETTA
Get ready for special tours in this amazing city !
Meet our Gay/Lesbian Tour Guide for a private walking tour of Malta Gay and experience one of the most majestic cities in the world.
Malta • Valletta's Tour
Be ready to enjoy a great tour of Malta's capital city. Together with our LGBT Friendly tour guide and learn Valletta's history and heritage, from the 1500s to today. Start from the Archaeology Museum which exhibits a spectacular range of artifacts, admire exquisite Baroque architecture and Italian artwork inside St John's Co-Cathedral, at the Cathedral you will have the opportunity to view the two Caravaggio in the Oratory and the Cathedral Museum adorned in riches that date back to the times of the Knights of Malta. Finally reach the terraced Upper Barrakka Garden, gardens built by the Knights of St. John where you will enjoy a breathtaking view of the Grand Harbour and the fortified Three Cities.
* Gay or Lesbian Friendly Tour Guide for City Tour (3 hours)
* Entrance Fee – St John's Co-Cathedral (Closed on Sundays and National Holidays)
Malta • Gay Tour & Old City's Secrets
Experience a new version of Malta with our special LGBT walking tour. You will participate to a Champagne Tour in Casa Rocca Piccola, a 17th century palace and a living museum. After the amazing tour of the place, enjoy a Champagne Tasting. Afterwards continue your walking tour inside Valletta's city center, and then visit the fashion store 'Charles and Ron', whose owners are Maltese, gay and one of the most famous in the local scene. Free time for shopping and to stroll around.
* Gay or Lesbian Tour Guide for City Tour (2 hours)
* Entrance Fee – Casa Rocca Piccola
* Prosecco Tasting (1 Glass)
Malta by Night • Gay Tour
Enjoy an enlightened Malta and an amazing walking tour through Malta's gay & lesbian bars and clubs to live on your skin the magic atmosphere and LGBT scene of the city. Explore the Paceville and St Julians areas with a wide selection of clubs and bars in, some of them specifically owned by LGBT people! Enjoy your included drink (also alcohol free drink available) and own the night !
* Gay or Lesbian Friendly Tour Guide for Night Tour (2 hours)
* Drink in Gay Bar (1 Drink)
GAILY EXCURSIONS from VALLETTA
Get ready for a special full day Gaily Excursion from Valletta Gay with us !
Taormina & Mount Etna (from Valletta)
Comino Blue Lagoon (from Valletta)
Gozo & Comino (from Valletta)
Blue Grotto & Marsaxlokk (from Valletta)
Mdina, Mosta Dome, and Ta Qali Crafts Village (from Valletta)
- Gay or Lesbian Friendly Tour Guide and/or Driver
- Every Entrance Fee or Tasting described in the program
- Tips, City Taxes and everything not listed under “Included features”
LGBT Hotel CollectionN/A
Malta • Valletta's Tour
Malta • Gay Tour
Malta by Night • Gay Tour
|10 guests||9 guests||8 guests||7 guests||6 guests|
|€ 40||€ 50||€ 60||€ 65||€ 75|
|5 guests||4 guests||3 guests||2 guests||1 guest|
|€ 80||€ 95||€ 125||€ 175||€ 320|
* Price per Person
Rates are Commissionable
SHARED EXCURSION since you don't need a private one? No Problem !
You can take part to our amazing shared scheduled excursion in English with LGBT Friendly Tour Guide and share this fantastic experience with other travellers.
Contact us at info@GailyTour.com for more Info & Prices
* The tours are on request and rates are subject to the availability of the providers at the time of booking. Prices are subject to change if travel occur during trade shows, bank holidays or special events and supplements may be applied.
** Please check before booking the closing dates for the selected museums. If included museums are closed, Ignas Tour will refund the amount of that museum or choose an alternative one to visit.
Largo Cesare Battisti, 28
39044 Egna (BZ) - ITALY
VAT N° - IT01652670215