ABOUT THE CITY...
The capital and largest city of both Latvia and the Baltic States., Riga, has a history which dates back to the time of Vikings, and its historical city centre has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site, known for its impressive Art Nouveau architecture. Today, Riga is a bustling city and an economic, artistic and tourist hub. As with a lot of the ex-communist states, things are a bit behind Western Europe when it comes to LGBT rights. Although same-sex activity is legal with an equal age of consent of 16, same-sex do not have the same protections as their straight counterparts Riga has a small gay scene with only a handful of bars catering to the gay community.
THE BEST LGBT FRIENDLY HOTELS IN RIGA
(Click on the Link to See the rates and book them)
- Grand Hotel Kempinski Riga *****
- Rixwell Elefant Hotel ****
- Radisson Blu Latvija Conference & Spa Hotel ****
- Wellton Centrum Hotel & SPA ****
- Gay Hostel Varavīksne
GAILY TOURS in RIGA
Get ready for special tours in this amazing city !
Meet our Gay/Lesbian Tour Guide for a private walking tour of Riga Gay and experience one of the most exciting cities in the world.
Riga • Gay Friendly Tour & Old City's Secrets
Start your incredible LGBT Friendly walking tour of Riga from its amazing Cathedral with one of the biggest organs in Europe. Proceed towards Riga Castle, which also houses the offices of the Latvian president. Admire St. James Church and the parliament. Continue to the James' Barracks where you will find many trendy shops and cafés and remnants of the Old City Walls. Reach the red brick Powder Tower and the Museum of War next door. Afterwards continue to the Freedom Monument on the edge of Old Riga and then proceed to Sky bar at Radisson Latvia Hotel where you can enjoy a breathtaking view of the city.
* Gay or Lesbian Friendly Tour Guide for City Tour (3 hours)
* Entrance Fee - Dom Cathedral
* Sky bar at Radisson Latvia Hotel
Riga by Night • Gay Tour
Enjoy an enlightened Riga and an amazing walking tour through Riga's gay & lesbian bars and clubs to live on your skin the magic atmosphere and LGBT scene of the city. Enjoy your included drink (also alcohol free drink available) and own the night !
* Gay or Lesbian Friendly Tour Guide for Night Tour (2 hours)
* Drink in Gay Bar (1 Drink)
GAILY EXCURSIONS from RIGA
Get ready for a special full day Gaily Excursion from Riga Gay with us !
Rundale Palace (from Riga)
Sigulda (from Riga)
Jurmala (from Riga)
Kemeri National Park (from Riga)
- Gay or Lesbian Friendly Tour Guide and/or Driver
- Every Entrance Fee or Tasting described in the program
- Tips, City Taxes and everything not listed under “Included features”
LGBT Hotel CollectionN/A
Riga • Gay Friendly Tour
Riga by Night • Gay Tour
|10 guests||9 guests||8 guests||7 guests||6 guests|
|€ 35||€ 45||€ 50||€ 55||€ 60|
|5 guests||4 guests||3 guests||2 guests||1 guest|
|€ 65||€ 70||€ 75||€ 95||€ 165|
* Price per Person
Rates are Commissionable
SHARED EXCURSION since you don't need a private one? No Problem !
You can take part to our amazing shared scheduled excursion in English with LGBT Friendly Tour Guide and share this fantastic experience with other travellers.
Contact us at info@GailyTour.com for more Info & Prices
* The tours are on request and rates are subject to the availability of the providers at the time of booking. Prices are subject to change if travel occur during trade shows, bank holidays or special events and supplements may be applied.
** Please check before booking the closing dates for the selected museums. If included museums are closed, Ignas Tour will refund the amount of that museum or choose an alternative one to visit.
Largo Cesare Battisti, 28
39044 Egna (BZ) - ITALY
VAT N° - IT01652670215