GAY SIENAABOUT THE CITY...
THE BEST LGBT FRIENDLY HOTELS IN TUSCANY
(Click on the Link to See the rates and book them)
- Bagno A Ripoli (FI) - Borgo I Vicelli Country Relais ***
- San Gimignano (SI) - Il Segreto di Pietrafitta
- Montepulciano (SI) - Agriturismo Casa di Bacco
- Serre di Rapolano (SI) - Hotel Borgo Casabianca ****
- Montaione (FI) Toscana Resort Castelfalfi *****
GAILY TOURS in SIENA
Get ready for special tours in this amazing city !
Meet our Gay/Lesbian Tour Guide for a private walking tour of Siena Gay and experience one of the most tasty cities in the world.
Siena • Gay Friendly Tour & Middle Ages’ Secrets
Be ready for an extraordinary walking tour in Siena with our Gay/Lesbian Friendly Tour Guide. Welcome to one of the most important economic and cultural centers of the Italian Middle Ages, whose historic center was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Be ready to visit all the symbolic places of Siena The Basilica of San Domenico, a large Gothic church which preserves the head of Saint Catherine. Then follow the path of the Via Francigena, a fundamental communication route in the history of the city and the road axis along which you can admire the most important buildings and monuments, among them: the headquarters of Monte dei Paschi, the oldest bank in Europe and the Palazzo Tolomei, Palazzo Chigi Saracini and seat of the Academy The Siena Cathedral , the Cathedral of the Assumption, a jewel of Gothic architecture and a casket that contains the famous works of Michelangelo, Donatello and Bernini. Finish your tour in the monumental Piazza del Campo, the beating heart of the Sienese culture and extraordinary architectural scenography in which the famous Palio di Siena. During the tour learn more about the LGBT history of the city, its Gay Community and the Middle-Age time when the constitutio condemned homosexuals caught committing "unnatural" acts to a fine of 300 lire, and to hang their genitals in case of non-compliance.
* Gay or Lesbian Tour Guide for City Tour (3 hours)
* Entrance Fee - Cathedral of Siena
GAILY EXCURSIONS from SIENA
Get ready for a special full day Gaily Excursion for Siena Gay with us !
Florence (from Siena)
San Gimignano & Monteriggioni (from Siena)
Pisa & Lucca (from Siena)
Cinque Terre (from Siena)
Montalcino, Pienza & Montepulciano (from Siena)
Assisi, Cortona & Perugia (from Siena)
Carrara & Colonnata (from Siena)
- Gay or Lesbian Friendly Tour Guide and/or Driver
- Every Entrance Fee or Tasting described in the program
- Tips, City Taxes and everything not listed under “Included features”
LGBT Hotel CollectionN/A
Siena • Gay Friendly Tour
|10 guests||9 guests||8 guests||7 guests||6 guests|
|€ 30||€ 40||€ 50||€ 60||€ 70|
|5 guests||4 guests||3 guests||2 guests||1 guest|
|€ 80||€ 90||€ 100||€ 130||€ 240|
* Price per Person
Rates are Commissionable
SHARED EXCURSION since you don't need a private one? No Problem !
You can take part to our amazing shared scheduled excursion in English for a lower price and share this fantastic experience with other travellers.
Contact us at info@GailyTour.com for more Info & Prices
* The tours are on request and rates are subject to the availability of the providers at the time of booking. Prices are subject to change if travel occur during trade shows, bank holidays or special events and supplements may be applied.
** Please check before booking the closing dates for the selected museums. If included museums are closed, Ignas Tour will refund the amount of that museum or choose an alternative one to visit.
Largo Cesare Battisti, 28
39044 Egna (BZ) - ITALY
VAT N° - IT01652670215