ABOUT THE CITY...
Belfast is the second largest city on the island of Ireland. Also known as Linenpolis for its being the largest producer, Belfast was a key port and town during the Industrial Revolution. Sectarian violence known as The Troubles divided the city for over 30 years in the 60's. Today, this separation has mostly disappeared and turned into peaceful co-existence between Catholics and Protestants. Belfast is still a center of industry with its ports, docks and shipyards that still dominate the economy. Pubs and friendly warm reception attracts tourist form all around. The gay scene of Belfast is vibrant, diverse and surprisingly good for a city of this size. In summer, Belfast celebrate its annual LGBT Pride, the biggest in Ireland, ans in November, the city also hosts the Outburst Queer Arts Festival.
GAILY TOURS in BELFAST
Get ready for special tours in this amazing city !
Meet our Gay/Lesbian Tour Guide for a private walking tour of Belfast Gay and experience one of the iconic cities in the world.
Belfast • Gay Friendly Tour & Titanic’s Secrets
* Gay or Lesbian Friendly Tour Guide for City Tour (3 hours)
* Skip-The-Line Entrance Fee – Titanic Experience in Belfast
Belfast by Night • Gay Tour
* Gay or Lesbian Tour Guide for Night Tour (2 hours)
* Drink in Gay Bar (1 Drink)
GAILY EXCURSIONS from BELFAST
Get ready for a special full day Gaily Excursion from Belfast Gay with us !
Giant's Causeway (from Belfast)
Game of Thrones Filming Locations (from Belfast)
Isle of Man (from Belfast)
- Gay or Lesbian Friendly Tour Guide and/or Driver
- Every Entrance Fee or Tasting described in the program
- Tips, City Taxes and everything not listed under “Included features”
LGBT Hotel CollectionN/A
Belfast • Gay Friendly Tour
Belfast by Night • Gay Tour
|10 guests||9 guests||8 guests||7 guests||6 guests|
|€ 50||€ 60||€ 65||€ 70||€ 75|
|5 guests||4 guests||3 guests||2 guests||1 guest|
|€ 85||€ 95||€ 115||€ 160||€ 290|
* Price per Person
Rates are Commissionable
SHARED EXCURSION since you don't need a private one? No Problem !
You can take part to our amazing shared scheduled excursion in English with LGBT Friendly Tour Guide and share this fantastic experience with other travellers.
Contact us at info@GailyTour.com for more Info & Prices
* The tours are on request and rates are subject to the availability of the providers at the time of booking. Prices are subject to change if travel occur during trade shows, bank holidays or special events and supplements may be applied.
** Please check before booking the closing dates for the selected museums. If included museums are closed, Ignas Tour will refund the amount of that museum or choose an alternative one to visit.
Largo Cesare Battisti, 28
39044 Egna (BZ) - ITALY
VAT N° - IT01652670215