ABOUT THE CITY...
Strasbourg is the capital of the Alsace region in eastern France and lies on the border with Germany, giving it a unique flavour of both countries. Since its creation after the Second World War, the European District of Strasbourg is the home to the Council of Europe. The city is well known for its incredible Christmas markets and foodstuffs such as Flammekueche and Gingerbread. Festigays, Strasbourg's annual gay Pride festival, is held in June and has been going for nearly two decades.
THE BEST LGBT FRIENDLY HOTELS IN STRASBOURG
(Click on the Link to See the rates and book them)
- Sofitel Strasbourg Grande Ile *****
- Boma Easy Living Hotel ****
- Aparthotel Adagio Strasbourg Place Kléber ****
- Hotel Rohan ***
- Ibis Strasbourg Centre Petite France **
GAILY TOURS in STRASBOURG
Get ready for special tours in this amazing city !
Meet our Gay/Lesbian Tour Guide for a private walking tour of Strasbourg Gay and experience one of the most delicious cities in the world.
Strasbourg • Gay Tour & Petite France's Secrets
Be ready to experience a Special Gay Friendly tour in the capital of Alsace region, Strasbourg! Have a beautiful walking tour through the medieval center of the city. Passing by the Neustadt, the new German district constructed from 1870 to 1918, walking along the beautiful cathedral Our Lady of Strasbourg with a visit inside this amazing place, and having a good time in the Petite France neighborhood. Let's have a good time in Strasbourg, one of the most gay-friendly city of France and discover more about LGBT life in this region.
* Gay or Lesbian Friendly Tour Guide for City Tour (3 hours)
* Entrance Fee - Notre Dame Cathedral in Strasbourg
Strasbourg by Night • Gay Tour
Enjoy an enlightened Toulouse and an amazing walking tour through Strasbourg's gay & lesbian bars and clubs to live on your skin the magic atmosphere and LGBT scene of the city. Enjoy your included drink (also alcohol free drink available) and own the night !
* Gay or Lesbian Tour Guide for Night Tour (2 hours)
* Drink in Gay Bar (1 Drink)
GAILY EXCURSIONS from STRASBOURG
Get ready for a special full day Gaily Excursion from Strasbourg Gay with us !
Colmar & Eguisheim (from Strasbourg)
Freiburg & Black Forest (from Strasbourg)
Alsace Villages (Riquewihr, Ribeauvillé & Kaysersberg) (from Strasbourg)
Mulhouse (from Strasbourg)
- Gay or Lesbian Friendly Tour Guide and/or Driver
- Every Entrance Fee or Tasting described in the program
- Tips, City Taxes and everything not listed under “Included features”
LGBT Hotel CollectionN/A
Strasbourg • Gay Tour
Strasbourg by Night • Gay Tour
|10 guests||9 guests||8 guests||7 guests||6 guests|
|€ 35||€ 45||€ 50||€ 55||€ 65|
|5 guests||4 guests||3 guests||2 guests||1 guest|
|€ 75||€ 90||€ 115||€ 165||€ 290|
* Price per Person
Rates are Commissionable
SHARED EXCURSION since you don't need a private one? No Problem !
You can take part to our amazing shared scheduled excursion in English with LGBT Friendly Tour Guide and share this fantastic experience with other travellers.
Contact us at info@GailyTour.com for more Info & Prices
* The tours are on request and rates are subject to the availability of the providers at the time of booking. Prices are subject to change if travel occur during trade shows, bank holidays or special events and supplements may be applied.
** Please check before booking the closing dates for the selected museums. If included museums are closed, Ignas Tour will refund the amount of that museum or choose an alternative one to visit.
Largo Cesare Battisti, 28
39044 Egna (BZ) - ITALY
VAT N° - IT01652670215