ABOUT THE CITY...
Marseille is France's second largest city and one of the largest cities on the Mediterranean. Thanks to its position and its being the capital of Provence, Marseille is the perfect starting point to go and get around the south of France. After losing its reputation of industrial port city, Marseille has changed its appearance becoming a vibrant cultural center blessed by fantastic weather in summer. Marseille means fine cuisine (you can't miss the chance to taste the most delicious bouillabaisse of your life), historic architecture, fantastic shopping opportunities, a diverse gay scene and museums galore. Gay venues are spread throughout the city coloring and flavoring the gay scene in a unique way.
THE BEST LGBT FRIENDLY HOTELS IN MARSEILLE
(Click on the Link to See the rates and book them)
- Hotel Sofitel Marseille Vieux Port *****
- Hôtel La Residence Du Vieux Port ****
- Château Beaupin ****
- Maisons du Monde Hôtel & Suites - Marseille Vieux Port ****
- Hôtel Mercure Marseille Centre Vieux-Port ****
- Grand Tonic Hotel Marseille ****
- New Hotel Le Quai - Vieux Port ****
- ALEX Hotel & Spa - Gare de Marseille Saint Charles ***
- Staycity Aparthotels - Centre Vieux Port, Marseille ***
- Mama Shelter Marseille **
GAILY TOURS in MARSEILLE
Get ready for special tours in this amazing city !
Meet our Gay/Lesbian Tour Guide for a private walking tour of Marseille Gay and experience one of the most vibrant cities in the world.
Marseille • Gay Tour & Cours Julien's Secrets
Be ready to take part to an extraordinary Gay and Lesbian walking tour of Marseille. From the Old Port where everything began 600 years B.C, Marseille reveals all its beauty. Walk along the Panier quarter, settled on a hill of the center of Marseille, whose narrow interlaces streets lead to pleasant squares. Then discover the historical center of Marseille. The tour will take you to the famous Canebiere and through the Cours Julien, the district of artist with gay places. Take a view of the many restaurants and bars of this picturesque district. Afterwards continue by public bus to the spectacular Cathedral of Notre Dame de la Garde, admire the golden ceiling mosaics of the basilica and enjoy a 360° sight on the city and its islands. Before the end of your tour, enjoy the splendid view of this French city.
* Gay or Lesbian Friendly Tour Guide for City Tour (3 hours)
* Public Transportation Ticket
Marseille by Night • Gay Tour
Enjoy an enlightened Marseille and an amazing walking tour through Marseille's gay & lesbian bars and clubs to live on your skin the magic atmosphere and LGBT scene of the city. Enjoy your included drink (also alcohol free drink available) and own the night !
* Gay or Lesbian Tour Guide for Night Tour (2 hours)
* Drink in Gay Bar (1 Drink)
GAILY EXCURSIONS from MARSEILLE
Get ready for a special full day Gaily Excursion from Marseille Gay with us !
Arles, Les Baux & Saint Remy de Provence (from Marseille)
Aix-en-Provence, Cassis & Marseille (from Marseille)
Avignon, Chateauneuf-du-Pape and Les Baux de Provence (from Marseille)
Valensole, Moustiers Sainte Marie and Verdon (from Marseille)
- Gay or Lesbian Friendly Tour Guide and/or Driver
- Every Entrance Fee or Tasting described in the program
- Tips, City Taxes and everything not listed under “Included features”
LGBT Hotel CollectionN/A
Marseille • Gay Tour
Marseille by Night • Gay Tour
|10 guests||9 guests||8 guests||7 guests||6 guests|
|€ 50||€ 60||€ 70||€ 80||€ 90|
|5 guests||4 guests||3 guests||2 guests||1 guest|
|€ 100||€ 110||€ 120||€ 180||€ 295|
* Price per Person
Rates are Commissionable
SHARED EXCURSION since you don't need a private one? No Problem !
You can take part to our amazing shared scheduled excursion in English with LGBT Friendly Tour Guide and share this fantastic experience with other travellers.
Contact us at info@GailyTour.com for more Info & Prices
* The tours are on request and rates are subject to the availability of the providers at the time of booking. Prices are subject to change if travel occur during trade shows, bank holidays or special events and supplements may be applied.
** Please check before booking the closing dates for the selected museums. If included museums are closed, Ignas Tour will refund the amount of that museum or choose an alternative one to visit.
Largo Cesare Battisti, 28
39044 Egna (BZ) - ITALY
VAT N° - IT01652670215