ABOUT THE CITY...
Situated in the heart of the Adriatic sea, Zadar is the urban center of northern Dalmatia as administrative, economic, cultural and political center of the region. The city of Zadar is a city of exceptional history and rich cultural heritage, a city of tourism.
GAILY TOURS in ZADAR
Get ready for special tours in this amazing city !
Meet our Gay/Lesbian Tour Guide for a private walking tour of Zadar and experience one of the most unspoiled cities in the world.
* Maraschino Liqueur Tasting & Pag Cheese Tasting
GAILY EXCURSIONS from ZADAR
Get ready for a special full day Gaily Excursion with us !
Split (from Zadar)
Krk Island (from Zadar)
Opatija & Rijeka (from Zadar)
- Gay or Lesbian Friendly Tour Guide and/or Driver
- Every Entrance Fee or Tasting described in the program
- Tips, City Taxes and everything not listed under “Included features”
LGBT Hotel CollectionN/A
Zadar • Gay Friendly Tour
|10 guests||9 guests||8 guests||7 guests||6 guests|
|€ 25||€ 30||€ 35||€ 40||€ 45|
|5 guests||4 guests||3 guests||2 guests||1 guest|
|€ 50||€ 60||€ 80||€ 120||€ 230|
* Price per Person
Rates are Commissionable
SHARED EXCURSION since you don't need a private one? No Problem !
You can take part to our amazing shared scheduled excursion in English with LGBT Friendly Tour Guide and share this fantastic experience with other travellers.
Contact us at info@GailyTour.com for more Info & Prices
* The tours are on request and rates are subject to the availability of the providers at the time of booking. Prices are subject to change if travel occur during trade shows, bank holidays or special events and supplements may be applied.
** Please check before booking the closing dates for the selected museums. If included museums are closed, Ignas Tour will refund the amount of that museum or choose an alternative one to visit.
Largo Cesare Battisti, 28
39044 Egna (BZ) - ITALY
VAT N° - IT01652670215