ABOUT THE CITY...
Located on the western coast of the Istrian peninsula, it is a popular tourist resort and an active fishing port. Istriot, a Romance language once widely spoken in this part of Istria, is still spoken by some of the residents. The town is officially bilingual, Italian and Croatian, hence both town names are official and equal. Rovinj is one of the best and most popular summer holiday destinations in Croatia. Visitors who want to enjoy a luxurious holiday can stay in the elite Monte Mulini zone, next to the Golden Cape forest park, where top quality 4-star and 5-star hotels overlooking the beautiful Mulini Beach near the newly-built marina are located. Numerous coves and gravel beaches, children's playgrounds and other facilities offered by family-friendly hotels, tourist resorts, campsites and private accommodation make Rovinj an excellent choice for a family vacation.
GAILY TOURS in ROVINJ
Get ready for special tours in this amazing city !
Meet our Gay/Lesbian Tour Guide for a private walking tour of Rovinj Gay and experience one of the most eccentric cities in the world.
Rovinj • Gay Friendly Tour & Old Town’s Secrets
* Gay or Lesbian Friendly Tour Guide for City Tour (3 hours)
* Entrance Fee – Batana Museum
GAILY EXCURSIONS from ROVINJ
Get ready for a special full day Gaily Excursion from Rovinj Gay with us !
Porec & Pula (from Rovinj)
Venice (from Rovinj)
Lipica Stud Farm and Skocjan Caves (from Rovinj)
- Gay or Lesbian Friendly Tour Guide and/or Driver
- Every Entrance Fee or Tasting described in the program
- Tips, City Taxes and everything not listed under “Included features”
LGBT Hotel CollectionN/A
Rovinj • Gay Friendly Tour
* Price per Person
Rates are Commissionable
SHARED EXCURSION since you don't need a private one? No Problem !
You can take part to our amazing shared scheduled excursion in English with LGBT Friendly Tour Guide and share this fantastic experience with other travellers.
Contact us at info@GailyTour.com for more Info & Prices
* The tours are on request and rates are subject to the availability of the providers at the time of booking. Prices are subject to change if travel occur during trade shows, bank holidays or special events and supplements may be applied.
** Please check before booking the closing dates for the selected museums. If included museums are closed, Ignas Tour will refund the amount of that museum or choose an alternative one to visit.
Largo Cesare Battisti, 28
39044 Egna (BZ) - ITALY
VAT N° - IT01652670215