ABOUT THE CITY...
Namur is often described by the Belgians as a bourgeois town, as opposed to the working-class cities in former coal mining areas like Charleroi or Liège. Its scenic geographical location at the confluence of the Rivers Meuse and Sambre, and its beautiful 17th and 18th-century architecture have also made it a favourite place to live among well-to-do Belgians.
GAILY TOURS in NAMUR
Get ready for special tours in this amazing city !
Meet our Gay/Lesbian Tour Guide for a private walking tour of Namur and experience one of the most prominent cities in the world.
Namur • Gay Friendly Tour & Citadelle's Secrets
Explore the surpring city of Namur with its cultural beauties together with our Gay & Lesbian Friendly Tour Guide. During the tour you will admire the amazing City Hall, the enormous Theater of Namur and the Parlament de Wallonie. Enjoy a sculpture of a Turtle in bronze covered in gold named “Searching for Utopia” which was made by Jean Fabre. Afterwards you will reach Terra Nova where you will go for a ride on the Tourist Train for Citadelle de Namur. Continue the tour to see the Church of San Lupo and the imposing Cathédrale saint aubain. Then you return to the Namur Tourist Office, where the Tour ends.
* Gay or Lesbian Friendly Tour Guide for City Tour (3 hours)
* Entrance Fee - Tourist Train for Citadelle de Namur
GAILY EXCURSIONS from NAMUR
Get ready for a special full day Gaily Excursion from Namur Gay with us !
Brussels (from Namur)
Bruges & Ghent (from Namur)
Charleroi & Mons (from Namur)
Liège & Maastricht (from Namur)
- Gay or Lesbian Friendly Tour Guide and/or Driver
- Every Entrance Fee or Tasting described in the program
- Tips, City Taxes and everything not listed under “Included features”
LGBT Hotel CollectionN/A
Namur • Gay Friendly Tour
* Price per Person
Rates are Commissionable
SHARED EXCURSION since you don't need a private one? No Problem !
You can take part to our amazing shared scheduled excursion in English with LGBT Friendly Tour Guide and share this fantastic experience with other travellers.
Contact us at info@GailyTour.com for more Info & Prices
* The tours are on request and rates are subject to the availability of the providers at the time of booking. Prices are subject to change if travel occur during trade shows, bank holidays or special events and supplements may be applied.
** Please check before booking the closing dates for the selected museums. If included museums are closed, Ignas Tour will refund the amount of that museum or choose an alternative one to visit.
Largo Cesare Battisti, 28
39044 Egna (BZ) - ITALY
VAT N° - IT01652670215