ABOUT THE CITY...
The city of Liège has without doubt the most southerly temperament in Wallonia. The Liègeois are welcoming, warm, and like to party through the night. The city is also known as the "Fiery city" for its cultural abundance and its warm and festive atmosphere, that why Liège is the must-see Walloon destination.
GAILY TOURS in LIEGE
Get ready for special tours in this amazing city !
Meet our Gay/Lesbian Tour Guide for a private walking tour of Liège Gay and experience one of the most prominent cities in the world.
Liège • Gay Friendly Tour & Museums' Secrets
Explore the Belgian commercial and cultural city Liège with our gay and Lesbian Tour Guide. Start the walking tour from the Liege Tourist Information Center. From there you can see the huge and spectacular Liège train station. After that you will visit Liege Cathedral which was built in 1232 in the Gothic style. Finally visit the Grand Curtius Museum, where you will see archeology and decorative art. It was built in between 1597 and 1610. During the tour learn more about the LGBT soul of the city and Gay history of Belgium.
* Gay or Lesbian Friendly Tour Guide for City Tour (3 hours)
* Entrance Fee - Le Grand Curtius / Permanent Collection (closed on Tuesdays)
GAILY EXCURSIONS from LIEGE
Get ready for a special full day Gaily Excursion from Liège Gay with us !
Brussels (from Liège)
Bruges & Ghent (from Liège)
Namur, Charleroi & Mons (from Liège)
Maastricht (from Liège)
- Gay or Lesbian Friendly Tour Guide and/or Driver
- Every Entrance Fee or Tasting described in the program
- Tips, City Taxes and everything not listed under “Included features”
LGBT Hotel CollectionN/A
Liège • Gay Friendly Tour
|10 guests||9 guests||8 guests||7 guests||6 guests|
|€ 40||€ 50||€ 55||€ 60||€ 65|
|5 guests||4 guests||3 guests||2 guests||1 guest|
|€ 70||€ 85||€ 110||€ 150||€ 280|
* Price per Person
Rates are Commissionable
SHARED EXCURSION since you don't need a private one? No Problem !
You can take part to our amazing shared scheduled excursion in English with LGBT Friendly Tour Guide and share this fantastic experience with other travellers.
Contact us at info@GailyTour.com for more Info & Prices
* The tours are on request and rates are subject to the availability of the providers at the time of booking. Prices are subject to change if travel occur during trade shows, bank holidays or special events and supplements may be applied.
** Please check before booking the closing dates for the selected museums. If included museums are closed, Ignas Tour will refund the amount of that museum or choose an alternative one to visit.
Largo Cesare Battisti, 28
39044 Egna (BZ) - ITALY
VAT N° - IT01652670215