ABOUT THE CITY...
Ghent is a historic medieval city in Belgium and the second largest city of the Flemish Region. It offers a unique combination of an intimate city and the openness of a metropolis so be ready to fully enjoy its soul!
GAILY TOURS in GHENT / GAND
Get ready for special tours in this amazing city !
Meet our Gay/Lesbian Tour Guide for a private walking tour of Ghent Gay and experience one of the most prominent cities in the world.
Ghent • Gay Friendly Tour & Counts' Secrets
Explore the great Belgian University City Ghent with our local Gay & Lesbian Tour Guide. Start your tour from the wonderful Saint Nicholas' Church, the oldest church in the city. You will admire Ghent's Belfry, St Bavo's Cathedral and Ghent Town Hall with Graffiti Street nearby. You can't miss the chance to see Gravensteen, the Castle of the Counts of Flanders from inside. Discover more about the LGBT Life and History of Belgium and the university city of Ghent. Finally return to the church of Saint Nicholas' Church where your tour will end.
* Gay or Lesbian Friendly Tour Guide for City Tour (3 hours)
* Entrance Fee - The Castle of the Counts (Gravensteen)
GAILY EXCURSIONS from GHENT
Get ready for a special full day Gaily Excursion from Ghent Gay with us !
Brussels (from Ghent)
Bruges & Ostend (from Ghent)
Charleroi & Mons (from Ghent)
Liège & Namur (from Ghent)
- Gay or Lesbian Friendly Tour Guide and/or Driver
- Every Entrance Fee or Tasting described in the program
- Tips, City Taxes and everything not listed under “Included features”
LGBT Hotel CollectionN/A
Ghent • Gay Friendly Tour
|10 guests||9 guests||8 guests||7 guests||6 guests|
|€ 40||€ 50||€ 55||€ 60||€ 65|
|5 guests||4 guests||3 guests||2 guests||1 guest|
|€ 70||€ 85||€ 110||€ 150||€ 280|
* Price per Person
Rates are Commissionable
SHARED EXCURSION since you don't need a private one? No Problem !
You can take part to our amazing shared scheduled excursion in English with LGBT Friendly Tour Guide and share this fantastic experience with other travellers.
Contact us at info@GailyTour.com for more Info & Prices
* The tours are on request and rates are subject to the availability of the providers at the time of booking. Prices are subject to change if travel occur during trade shows, bank holidays or special events and supplements may be applied.
** Please check before booking the closing dates for the selected museums. If included museums are closed, Ignas Tour will refund the amount of that museum or choose an alternative one to visit.
Largo Cesare Battisti, 28
39044 Egna (BZ) - ITALY
VAT N° - IT01652670215