Day 1: STOCKHOLM
Arrival transfer from airport to hotel. Accommodation. Overnight.
Day 2: STOCKHOLM - GAY TOUR
Buffet Breakfast and start your exciting LGBT Friendly walking tour from Gamla Stan, the name for Stockholm's historical centre. Here you will find the Swedish Parliament, Riksdag, and the Royal Palace. Take a look to this enormous baroque building which is the King's official residence and with 600 rooms, it is one of Europe's largest palaces. Continue towards the spectacular Vasa Museum, a very impressive museum displaying the historical 17th century Vasa warship. Lunch on your own. In the afternoon free time for shopping and individual visits. Dinner on your own. Overnight.
* Rainbow Tips: Stockholm’s main gay bars and gay-popular cafés are located in Gamla Stan (Old Town) area.
Day 3: STOCKHOLM - DROTTNINGHOLM - STOCKHOLM
Buffet Breakfast and enjoy a special morning inside Skansen Open-Air Museum, where you will be free to enjoy a spectacular visit to a unique museum that encompasses Stockholm's Zoo, a display of living history, and an exhibition on traditional Swedish festivities. Lunch on your own. In the afternoon enjoy a special visit of the Drottningholm Castle, just outside Stockholm. Back to your hotel.. Dinner on your own. Overnight.
Day 4: STOCKHOLM - GOTHENBURG - GAY TOUR
Buffet Breakfast and departure by high speed train to Gothenburg, the 2nd largest city in Sweden that is home to the biggest port in the Nordics. Lunch on your own. Accommodation at your hotel. In the afternoon, enjoy an extraordinary LGBT Friendly walking tour of the city. Notable landmarks include University of Gothenburg, futuristic Opera, Ullevi stadium, Poseidon statue, Slottsskogen park and many others. Dinner on your own. Overnight.
* Rainbow Tips: Gothenburg's own West Pride festival has been around since 2007. The festival takes place every year in June, often with more than several hundreds of items on the programme, the highlight being the Rainbow parade.
Day 5: GOTHENBURG - ÄLVSBORG - GOTHENBURG
Buffet Breakfast and enjoy a fantastic visit of Älvsborg Fortress. Originally built on the mainland, it protected the gateway to Sweden from Atlantic Ocean in the Middle Ages. Return boat tour to New Älvsborg Fortress and guided tour on the island included. It was relocated onto a separate island in the 17th century and is well-maintained until now. Dinner on your own. Overnight.
Day 6: GOTHENBURG - HELSINGBORG
Buffet Breakfast and departure by high speed train to Helsingborg. Lunch on your own. Accommodation at your hotel. In the afternoon, free time to explore Helsingborg .The city is full of beauty. Architectural sights that extend from the early Middle Ages via the functional style to the present day. The city is also full of history – old and modern, Danish and Swedish. Other locations and museums give an account of different occupations and industries – the rubber factory, fishing, the printing works, the stoneware factories etc. This and much besides can be found in the independent museums. Dinner on your own. Overnight.
Day 7: HELSINGBORG - MALMÖ - GAY TOUR
Buffet Breakfast and departure by high speed train to Malmö, the 3rd largest city in Sweden that gracefully combines historical buildings and parks with modern architecture and progressive industry. Accommodation at your hotel. Lunch on your own. Afterwards start your amazing LGBT Friendly walking tour of Malmö and learn about the fantastic history of the city and many buildings and monuments that grace this beautiful city. Learn the history of the Malmöhus and hear of the many battles between the Swedes and Danes. See the beautiful Gamla kyrkogården, and sites such as Slottsmöllan, Malmöhus, cozy squares, the bronze marching band), and much more. Afterwards dinner on your own. Overnight.
Day 8: MALMÖ - COPENHAGEN
Buffet Breakfast and departure by high speed train to Copenhagen crossing the famous Oresund Bridge. Lunch on your own. Accommodation at your hotel. In the afternoon, free time in the city for individual visits and shopping. Dinner on your own. Overnight.
Day 9: COPENHAGEN
Breakfast in the hotel and transfer to the Copenhagen airport.
- Accommodation in LGBT selected Hotels
- Private Transfer by Car or Minibus from Stockholm Airport to Hotel
- Half Day – Gaily Tour with LGBT Friendly Tour Guide of Stockholm (4h)
- Stockholm's Public Transportation Pass - 2 Days
- Entrance Fee – Vasa Museum
- Entrance Fee – Skansen Open-Air Museum
- Private Excursion by Car or Minibus from Stockholm to Drottningholm Castle
- Entrance Fee – Drottningholm Castle
- High speed train from Stockholm to Gothenburg
- Gothenburg's Public Transportation Pass - 2 Days
- Half Day – Gaily Tour with LGBT Friendly Tour Guide of Gothenburg (3h)
- Return boat tour to New Älvsborg Fortress and guided tour on the island
- High speed train from Gothenburg to Helsingborg
- High speed train from Helsingborg to Malmö
- Half Day – Gaily Tour with LGBT Friendly Tour Guide of Malmö (3h)
- High speed train from Malmö to Copenhagen
- Private Transfer by Car or Minibus from Malmö Hotel to Copenhagen Airport
- Tips, City Taxes and everything not listed under “Included features”
LGBT Hotel CollectionACCOMMODATION:
3 Nights in LGBT Friendly Hotel 3* in Stockholm – Castle House Inn (or similar)
2 Nights in LGBT Friendly Hotel 3* in Gothenburg – Spar Hotel Gårda (or similar)
1 Night in LGBT Friendly Hotel 3* in Helsingborg – Comfort Hotel Helsingborg (or similar)
1 Night in LGBT Friendly Hotel 3* in Malmö – Comfort Hotel Malmö (or similar)
1 Night in LGBT Friendly Hotel 3* in Copenhagen – Mercur Hotel Copenhagen (or similar)
- Castle House Inn 3* or similar
Address: Brunnsgränd 4, 111 30 Stockholm, Sweden
Tel. +46 8 551 155 26
- Spar Hotel Gårda 3* or similar
Address: Norra Kustbanegatan 15, 416 64 Göteborg, Sweden
Tel. +46 31 752 03 00
- Comfort Hotel Helsingborg 3* or similar
Address: Gasverksgatan 11, 252 25 Helsingborg, Sweden
Tel. +46 42 37 19 50
- Comfort Hotel Malmö 3* or similar
Address: Carlsgatan 10 C, 211 20 Malmö, Sweden
Tel. +46 40 33 04 40
- Mercur Hotel Copenhagen 3* or similar
Address: Vester Farimagsgade 17, 1606 København V, Danimarca
Tel. +45 33 12 57 11
* Price per person sharing a double/twin room:
|Dates||12 guests||10 guests||8 guests|
|Low Season||€ 900||€ 1200||€ 1400|
|Mid Season||€ 1100||€ 1300||€ 1500|
|High Season||€ 1300||€ 1400||€ 1600|
|Single supplement: € 490|
|Dates||6 guests||4 guests||2 guests|
|Low Season||€ 1500||€ 1600||€ 1900|
|Mid Season||€ 1600||€ 1700||€ 2000|
|High Season||€ 1700||€ 1800||€ 2100|
|Single supplement: € 490|
Rates are Commissionable
*The itinerary is on request and rates are subject to the availability of the hotels at the time of booking. Prices are subject to change if travel occur during trade shows, bank holidays or special events and supplements may be applied.
Low Season: Jan – Feb – Mar – Nov - Dec
Mid Season: Apr – Oct
High Season: May – Jun – Jul – Aug – Sep
Largo Cesare Battisti, 28
39044 Egna (BZ) - ITALY
VAT N° - IT01652670215