Day 1: MILAN
Arrival transfer from airport to hotel. Accommodation. Overnight.
Day 2: MILAN - GAY TOUR
Buffet breakfast and LGBT tour of Milan. Begin your LGBT exclusive walking guided tour of Milan, the Italian Capital of Fashion. Your tour will start in Duomo Square with the view of Milan's Cathedral. Then continue to Victor Emmanuel Gallery, a pedestrian mall built in the 1800s featuring a large arched glass ceiling. Afterwards the Sforza Castle. Lunch on your own to taste typical specialities like the famous “Risotto alla Milanese” and “Cotoletta alla Milanese”. Continue your tour in Milan with a LGBT Leonardo da Vinci walking tour. Visit the Dominican convent adjining the church of Santa Maria delle Grazie which houses one of the most important masterpieces in the world: the “Last Supper” by Leonardo da Vinci, an enigmatic and mysterious masterpiece still source of debates (skip-the-line entrance fee included). Continue the tour following the footsteps of Leonardo da Vinci and his private life and relationship with Salaino, his favorite disciples. Afterwards walk through Brera district, with the famous Pinacoteca di Brera and the Artists Quarter. Dinner on your own. Back to your hotel and rest of the night free for party. Overnight.
* Rainbow Tips: Live the vibrant LGBT Athmosphere in Plastic, Vanilla, Amnesia or Magazzini Generali Club.
Day 3: MILAN – VENICE
Buffet breakfast and free time for individual visits and shopping through the famous streets of Milan fashion like Via della Spiga and Via Montenapoleone, in the “Quadrilatero della Moda”. After lunch on your own, transfer from your hotel to the Train Station. Then take your High Speed Train to your next Italian destination: the romantic Venice! Arrival in Venice, accommodation at your hotel. In the late afternoon free time in Venice. Dinner on your own. Rest of the night free for party. Overnight at your hotel.
Day 4: VENICE – GAY TOUR
Buffet breakfast and start of your LGBT tour of Venice, the Italian romantic city par excellence. This tour will show you Venice following the route of one of the most important German writer, Thomas Mann, and its romance and masterpiece “Death in Venice”, a story of passion and love beetween the writer Gustav von Aschenbach and Tadzio, a charming boy. Continue to Hotel Des Bains, famous place where Thomas Mann met his young Polish love. In your LGBT tour you won't miss to admire the Golden Basilique of San Mark, built over several centuries in a fusion of Byzantine, Roman and Venetian architecture, the Doge's Palace (from the outside), the famous Canal Grande and Rialto Bridge, and finally the Sospiri Bridge, created at the beginning of the 17th century to serve as a link between prisons. Lunch on your own to try some of the many typical specialities of this region. In the afternoon, Gondola Tour through Venice canals (4 people per Gondola). Afterwards free time for individual visits and shopping. Don’t miss the opportunity to participate to a Bacaro Tour accompanied by Prosecco & Spritz. Dinner on your own and overnight at your hotel.
* Rainbow Tips: Own the night in one of the several LGBT clubs like Piccolo Mondo Club in Venice Island, a very tiny and famous club here in Venice, or the club par excellence in Mestre, the Trash&Chic Club.
Day 5: VENICE – FLORENCE
Buffet breakfast and free time for individual visits or shopping. After lunch on your own, reach the Train Station. Then take your High Speed Train to your next Italian destination: the amazing Florence! Arrival in Florence, accommodation at your hotel. In the late afternoon free time in Florence. Dinner on your own. Rest of the night free for party. Overnight at your hotel.
* Rainbow Tips: Dance the night out in the LGBT clubs like Piccolo Café or Crisco Club.
Day 6: FLORENCE - GAY TOUR
Buffet breakfast and start of your LGBT friendly city tour. Discover the Gallery of the Academy of Florence with the imposing Michelangelo's sculpture, David. Continue your tour in the city center of the city which is the birthplace and the cradle of the Italian Renaissance and the center of the world's finest art and architecture. Admire the magnificent Santa Maria del Fiore, celebrated for its magnificent dome designed by Brunelleschi, and take a look to the Baptistery's renowned "Gates of Paradise" by Ghiberti. Afterwards continue to the open-air museum at Signoria Square, ending at the splendid Ponte Vecchio, known as the "Old Bridge". Lunch on your own to taste the worldwide famous Fiorentina Steak. After lunch, continue your tour with Uffizi Gallery that provides insight into the history of the structure and its collections, where you can see the famous works of Giotto, Botticelli and Leonardo da Vinci (skip-the-line ticket included). Free time for individual visits. Dinner on your own in the city center, don't miss the opportunity to taste the famous Pappa al Pomodoro. Rest of the night free for party. Overnight at your hotel.
Day 7: FLORENCE – ROME
Buffet breakfast and free time for individual visits or shopping. After lunch on your own, transfer from your hotel to the Train Station. Then take your High Speed Train that will bring you directly to the Italian Capital City: the eternal Rome! Arrival in Rome, accommodation at your hotel. In the late afternoon free time in Rome. Dinner on your own and then rest of the night free for party. Overnight.
* Rainbow Tips: Experience the Roman LGBT night life in Coming Out bar or in Muccassassina Club
Day 8: ROME – VATICAN CITY – GAY TOUR
Buffet breakfast and start of your LGBT friendly city tour. Start your tour through the Eternal City. Visit the ancient Rome tour with the legendary Colosseum (skip-the-line entrance fee included), one of the largest amphitheater built by Roman Empire with more than 50,000 seat, in which gladiator contests and public events took place. Afterwards continue to the Roman Forum and admire the magnificent Arch of Constantine, erected by the Roman Senate to commemorate his leadership over the Eternal City. Lunch on your own in the city center to taste local specialities like Pasta alla Puttanesca or Amatriciana. In the afternoon alternative visit of the Vatican Museums and Sixtine Chapel (skip-the-line entrance fee included). You will discover a superb collection of homoerotic art which has been housed in this place for many years. Inside the Vatican Museums you will find and admire beautiful Greek and Roman sculptures that remind the homosexual iconography (like the Apollo del Belvedere), the magnificent Sixtine Chapel painted by Michelangelo, who was gay and catholic, and you will learn about the secret love stories and scandals occurred within the Papal rooms. Dinner on your own and overnight at your hotel.
Day 9: ROME
Breakfast in the hotel and transfer to the Rome airport.
- Accommodation in LGBT selected Hotels
- Private Transfer from Milan Malpensa Airport to Hotel
- High Speed Train from Milan to Venice
- Private Transfer from Milan Hotel to Milan Train Station
- High Speed Train from Venice to Florence
- Private Transfer from Florence Train Station to Florence Hotel
- High Speed Train from Florence to Rome
- Private Transfer from Florence Hotel to Florence Train Station
- Private Transfer from Rome Train Station to Rome Hotel
- Private Transfer from Hotel to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- Entrance Fee Skip-The-Line – Last Supper
- Full Day – Gaily Tour with LGBT Friendly Tour Guide of Milan (3h+3h)
- Public Transportation Ticket 24 h – Milan
- Gondola Tour (every 4 people)
- Full Day – Gaily Tour with LGBT Friendly Tour Guide of Venice (3h+3h)
- Public Transportation Ticket 48 h – Venice
- Entrance Fee – Gallery of the Accademy of Florence
- Entrance Fee Skip-The-Line – Uffizi Gallery
- Full Day – Gaily Tour with LGBT Friendly Tour Guide of Florence (3h+3h)
- Public Transportation Ticket 24 h – Florence
- Entrance Fee Skip-The-Line – Colosseum
- Entrance Fee Skip-The-Line – Vatican & Sixtine Chapel
- Full Day – Gaily Tour with LGBT Friendly Tour Guide of Rome (3h+3h)
- Public Transportation Ticket 24 h – Rome
- Tips, City Taxes and everything not listed under “Included features”
LGBT Hotel CollectionACCOMMODATION:
2 Nights in LGBT Friendly Hotel 3 * in Milan – Eco-Hotel la Residenz (or similar)
2 Nights in LGBT Friendly Hotel 3* in Venice – Hotel Ala (or similar)
2 Nights in LGBT Friendly Hotel 3 * in Florence – Hotel Duomo Firenze (or similar)
2 Nights in LGBT Friendly Hotel 3 * in Rome – Princeps Boutique Hotel (or similar)
- Eco-Hotel La Residenza 3* or similar
Via Vittorio Scialoia, 3, 20161 Milano MI
Tel. 02 646 1646
- Hotel Ala 3* or similar
Campo Santa Maria del Giglio, 2494, 30124 San Marco, Venezia VE
Tel. 041 520 8333
- Hotel Duomo Firenze 3* or similar
Piazza del Duomo, 1, 50122 Firenze FI
Tel. 055 219922
- Princeps Boutique Hotel 3* or similar
Piazza dell'Esquilino, 29, 00185 Roma RM
Tel. 06 8781 1821
* Price per person sharing a double/twin room:
|Dates||12 guests||10 guests||8 guests|
|Low Season||€ 700||€ 800||€ 1300|
|Mid Season||€ 750||€ 900||€ 1400|
|High Season||€ 800||€ 1000||€ 1500|
|Single supplement: € 290|
|Dates||6 guests||4 guests||2 guests|
|Low Season||€ 1500||€ 1600||€ 1750|
|Mid Season||€ 1600||€ 1700||€ 1850|
|High Season||€ 1700||€ 1800||€ 1950|
|Single supplement: € 290|
Rates are Commissionable
*The itinerary is on request and rates are subject to the availability of the hotels at the time of booking. Prices are subject to change if travel occur during trade shows, bank holidays or special events and supplements may be applied.
Low Season: Jan – Feb – Nov – Dec
Mid Season: Mar – Jul – Aug
High Season: Apr – May – Jun – Sep – Oct
Largo Cesare Battisti, 28
39044 Egna (BZ) - ITALY
VAT N° - IT01652670215