Day 1: PALERMO
Arrival transfer from airport to hotel. Welcome drink at your hotel. Accommodation and then welcome dinner at a local restaurant. Overnight.
Day 2: PALERMO - MONREALE
Buffet breakfast and LGBT walking tour of Palermo, where you will visit the Norman Palace and Palatine Chapel. The Normal Palace looks medieval with a generous dose of the Baroque added over the centuries but is built on ancient foundations, while the Palatine Chapel remembers the Monreale Abbey. Immerse yourself in the famous historic market “Ballarò”, where you will have a lunch at your own, don't miss the opportunity to taste the delicious Sicilian street food. Afternoon visit to Monreale Abbey, the cathedral and the cloisters are frequently cited as the island's greatest Norman buildings (tickets included), which date back to the 12th century. The upper part of the cathedral's interior is completely covered in gleaming, more than 6.000sqm wide gold mosaics. In the late afternoon enjoy a horse-drawn carriage sunset tour of Palermo which will last approx 1 hour (4 pax per carriage). Exclusive Italian “apericena” (aperitiv with light dinner) at a lounge bar. Overnight.
* Rainbow Tips: Don't miss the opportunity to dance the night away in RISE UP Club in Palermo area
* Rainbow Tips: Taste a delicious Focaccia in “Antica Focacceria San Francesco”, an historic place where Sicilian writers used to met, and take a look to the opposite Church of San Francesco
Meals: B - D
Day 3: CAPO GALLO NATURE RESERVE – SCOPELLO
Buffet breakfast and departure to Mondello area, specifically Capo Gallo Nature Reserve. Here you can enjoy a full relaxing day of sun and sea. Lunch at your own. In the afternoon continue to Scopello. Dinner on your own and overnight.
* Rainbow Tips: Experience the nudist Roosevelt beach in Capo Gallo area or enjoy your stay in of the several Gay beaches near Mondello: Balestrate, the beach of the Virgin in Sferracavallo, the beach Salinelle and “Gorgo Lungo” beach in Lascari.
Day 4: ZINGARO NATURAL RESERVE
Buffet breakfast and enjoy a full day in the famous Zingaro Natural Reserve, which has been shaped by nature to stunning effect. Cliffs drop precipitously into the azure sea, mountainsides rise steeply up to heights of 1,000m and the series of delightful pebbly beaches with transparent turquoise water are as lovely as you can find in the Mediterranean. Lunch on your own. Free time for relax. In the late afternoon back to your hotel, dinner on your own and overnight.
Day 5: EGADI ISLANDS
Buffet breakfast and departure to Trapani harbour to board on your hydrofoil to Egadi Islands for a LGBT full day guided tour. First stop in Favignana, or La Farfalla as it is often referred to thanks to its butterfly shape, where you will discover the city. Continue to Levanzo to discover the prehistoric cave-paintings like Grotta del Genovese (Guided tour & Boat Round Trip) (Subjected to weather conditions). Lunch on you own to taste to specialities of these islands. Afterwards continue to the fishing village of Marettimo, the most isolated of the Egadi Islands, where you can enjoy an afternoon swimming and diving in the clear water around the coast. Back to Trapani harbour and dinner on your own. Continue to your hotel and overnight.
* Rainbow Tips: There is a protected marine reserve around the islands, whose coastal waters contain caves, shipwrecks and rich marine life.
Day 6: ERICE - TRAPANI – MARSALA
Buffet breakfast and departure to Erice, a precious preserved medieval town with breathtaking views and a great historical presence. Here together with your LGBT Tour Guide you will perceive the mix of Gothic, Baroque and Renaissance architecture. Also taste typical products of Sicilian Patisseries. Continue to Trapani by Cable-Car, nicely renovated in the past few years. Start your walking tour through the beautiful old town, visit the Purgatory Church with its sculptures of the famous Good Friday Mysteries Procession, and go on to visit the Cathedral, the Jesuit church, the former fish market, the Art Nouveau post office and the former Jewish quarter. Lunch on your own to try local specialitiese like Pane Cunzato or the famous Arancine (made with rice). Afterwards continue to the former Carmelite monastery with its church and the famous Madonna di Trapani. On the road admire the famous Natural Reserve of Saline of Trapani with the imposing wind mills. Continue to Marsala with your Tour Guide, a city which was the most important town in western Sicily. Explore old town and take a glance at the monastery complex of S. Pietro. Visit to the Spanish quarter holding a picturesque fish market. After visiting stop in the famous Cantina Donnafugata to taste real Sicilian wines (4 Wines). Dinner on your own. Back to your hotel and overnight.
* Rainbow Tips: Taste a delicious and typical Cous Cous based on fish in Trapani.
Day 7: SAN VITO LO CAPO
Buffet breakfast and departure to San Vito Lo Capo. Be ready to live a full day of relax and sun. Explore the famous and unbeatable place, not only for its golden beach, bright sand and for its clear and crystal blue water, but also thanks to the Cous Cous Festival. This place has a coastline which is totally uncontaminated. Don't lose the opportunity to visit the small village, full of people during the summertime and hosting lot of events, concerts, cultural, wine and food performances. Lunch and dinner on your own to try the typical Sicilian street food. Back to your hotel and overnight.
* Rainbow Tips: Visit the nudist famous beach in the area of Guidaloca, reaching the tuna-fishing nets of Scopello with the stacks by walking.
Day 8: PALERMO
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer from the hotel to the airport.
- Accommodation in LGBT selected Hotels
- Transportation by Deluxe AC Private Minibus as per the Itinerary
- Private Transfer IN Airport Palermo – Hotel Palermo
- Private Transfer OUT Hotel Palermo – Airport Palermo
- LGBT Friendly Tour Guide for Gaily Tours and Excursions (from 1 up to 5 people)
- LGBT Friendly Tour Leader or Guide throughout the itinerary for Small Groups (from 6 people)
- Welcome Drink
- 3-Course Welcome Dinner in Palermo at a local restaurant (½ Water, ¼ Wine, Coffee or Tea)
- Entrance Fee - Norman Palace + Palatine Chapel in Palermo
- Entrance Fee - Monreale Cloister and Monreale Cathedral + Headsets
- Horse-drawn Carriage Sunset Tour
- Exclusive aperitiv & dinner at a lounge bar in Palermo
- Full Day – Gaily Tour of Palermo
- Boat from Trapani to Egadi Islands
- Entrance Fee & Boat Round Trip - Grotta del Genovese in Levanzo
- Full Day – Gaily Tour of Egadi Islands
- Tasting of Sicilian Patisseries
- Cable way Erice – Trapani
- Wine Tasting in Cantina Donnafugata
- Full Day – Gaily Tour of Erice, Trani & Marsala
- Tips, City Taxes and everything not listed under “Included features”
LGBT Hotel CollectionACCOMMODATION:
3 Nights in LGBT Friendly Hotel 4 * in Palermo – Eurostars Centrale Palace (or similar)
4 Nights in LGBT Friendly Resort Hotel in Scopello area – Baia dello Zingaro (or similar)
- Eurostars Centrale Palace 4* or similar
Via Vittorio Emanuele, 327, 90134 Palermo PA
Tel. 091 8539
- Hotel Baglio Dello Zingaro 3* or similar
Via Bosco Di Scopello, 7, 91014 Scopello, Castellammare del Golfo TP
Tel. 0924 541620
* Price per person sharing a double/twin room:
|Dates||12 guests||10 guests||8 guests|
|Low Season||€ 1350||€ 1500||€ 1750|
|Mid Season||€ 1400||€ 1500||€ 1800|
|High Season||€ 1450||€ 1550||€ 1850|
|Single supplement: € 200|
|Dates||6 guests||4 guests||2 guests|
|Low Season||€ 2100||€ 2500||€ 4200|
|Mid Season||€ 2150||€ 2600||€ 4300|
|High Season||€ 2200||€ 2700||€ 4400|
|Single supplement: € 200|
Rates are Commissionable
*The itinerary is on request and rates are subject to the availability of the hotels at the time of booking. Prices are subject to change if travel occur during trade shows, bank holidays or special events and supplements may be applied.
Low Season: Jan – Feb – Mar – Nov – Dec
Mid Season: Jun – Jul
High Season: Apr – May – Aug – Sep – Oct
Largo Cesare Battisti, 28
39044 Egna (BZ) - ITALY
VAT N° - IT01652670215