Day 1: MILAN
Arrival transfer from airport to hotel. Welcome drink at your hotel. Accommodation and then welcome dinner on a historic tram called ATMosfera, combining the beauty of traveling in the heart of Milan with the first itinerant restaurants in Italy. Overnight.
Day 2: MILAN
Buffet breakfast at your hotel. Begin your LGBT exclusive guided tour of Milan, the Italian Capital of Fashion. Your tour will start in Duomo Square with the view of Milan's Cathedral, ticket to the top included. Then continue to Victor Emmanuel Gallery, a pedestrian mall built in the 1800s featuring a large arched glass ceiling. Afterwards the Sforza Castle. Lunch on your own to taste typical specialities like the famous “Risotto alla Milanese” and “Cotoletta alla Milanese”. In the afternoon be ready to visit the “New Milan” , a journey among the skyscrapers and stunning infrastructures of the urban revitalisation scheme in the Garibaldi and Piazza Gae Aulenti area, with the imposing Unicredit tower, Isola and Varesine districts. This new architecture radically changed the Skyline of Milan. Start the tour in Piazza XXV Aprile walking to the famous Corso Como. Then on towards “new Milan” and the Residenze di Corso Como. Afterwards the famous Piazza Gae Aulenti, known for its art installations, water features, plays of light, its skyscrapers and the sculpture by Alberto Garutti, consisting of 23 golden “trumpets”, provides an audio connection with underground sounds. In the square you can admire the Unicredit Tower (the tallest in Europe). On the way to the Isola district is the Milanese architect Stefano Boeri’s innovative “Vertical Forest” edifice, specially conceived for Expo 2015. Take a look to the Incubatore per l’Arte and a tour of the covered plaza at Palazzo Lombardia, the zero-emissions skyscraper designed by New York architects. The walking tour will continue towards Porta Nuova Varesine, with its three residential Solaria, Solea and Aria high rise blocks. The tour will end at the foot of the Diamond Tower – its name derives from its irregular and faceted geometry. This 137 m high glass and steel skyscraper is fast becoming an icon for Milan’s new skyline, an integral part of the all-round Milan Experience. In the late afternoon, enjoy an exclusive Aperitif in Navigli district. Dinner on your own. Overnight at your hotel.
* Rainbow Tips: Live the vibrant LGBT Athmosphere in Plastic, Vanilla, Amnesia or Magazzini Generali Club.
Day 3: MILAN – GAY TOUR
Buffet breakfast and LGBT Leonardo da Vinci walking tour in Milan. Visit the Dominican convent adjoining the church of Santa Maria delle Grazie which houses one of the most important masterpieces in the world: the “Last Supper” by Leonardo da Vinci, an enigmatic and mysterious masterpiece still source of debates (skip-the-line entrance fee included). Continue the tour following the footsteps of Leonardo da Vinci and his private life and relationship with Salaino, his favorite disciples. Afterwards walk through Brera district, with the famous Pinacoteca di Brera and the Artists Quarter. Lunch on your own. In the afternoon free time for individual visits and shopping through the famous streets of Milan fashion like Via della Spiga and Via Montenapoleone, in the “Quadrilatero della Moda”. In the late afternoon, exclusive aperitif on a rooftop bar to admire the beuty of Milan from the above. Dinner on your own. Back to your hotel and rest of the night free. Overnight.
* Rainbow Tips: Try the famous “Panzerotto” by Luini, a beautiful small shop in Cathedral area and a historical icon for Milan.
Day 4: LAKE MAGGIORE – BORROMEAN ISLANDS
Buffet breakfast and departure to Lake Maggiore with your English speaking Driver. Accommodation at your hotel, then meet your LGBT Friendly Tour Guide and continue to Stresa to start your boat tour to the Borromean islands: Isola Madre, Isola dei Pescatori and Isola Bella. First stop on Isola Madre, a precious jewel in the waters of Lake Maggiore (ticket entrance for Palace and Garden included). Lunch at Isola dei Pescatori, with its narrow cobbled streets, pretty harbour and charming houses which make it an enchanting place to see. Continue to Isola Bella (ticket entrance for Palace, Art Gallery and Garden included). Return to Stresa and free time for relax and shopping. Dinner on your own and then back to your hotel for overnight.
* Rainbow Tips: Take your time to relax in the Gay beaches in Sasso Galletto in Laveno or Ghiffa.
Meals: B - L
Day 5: VILLA TARANTO – LAKE ORTA
Buffet breakfast and departure to Pallanza with your English speaking Driver, the elegant town looking out over Lake Maggiore from its privileged situation on the Borromean Gulf. Here you can take a walk on your own inside the Botanic Garden of Villa Taranto, known for their great beauty and the huge number of plant species (entrance ticket included). Continue to the medieval village of Orta San Giulio, which is incontestably the prettiest place on the lake thanks to its island, delighting visitors with its tall aristocratic houses and narrow cobbled streets. Lunch at your own. Afterwards boat to the little island of San Giulio, dominated by its Romanesque basilica, the bishop’s palace and the Benedictine abbey. Back to Orta. Dinner in a beautiful location near the lake. Continue to your hotel and overnight.
Meals: B - D
Day 6: COMO - LAKE COMO
Buffet breakfast and departure to Como city. Discover on your own the neoclassical Villa Olmo, famous exhibition place. This villa is a great example of neoclassical architecture and is definitely the most majestic villa at Como lake. It is composed of a huge park and many buildings. Among them, the central building, which is used as exhibition place, the building on the north side, the south and the north casinos, greenhouses, tennis courts, an international hostel and a lido. Lunch on your own. Then continue to Lake Como, one of Italy’s most romantic destinations surrounded by beautiful hills and mountains, with its distinctive Y-shape upside down, shaped by a glacier, and which was divided by a mountain. Accommodation and free time for relax and shopping. Dinner on your own and overnight.
* Rainbow Tips: Lake Como is becoming one of main destination and setting for Gay and Lesbian marriages and honeymooons.
Day 7: LAKE COMO – BELLAGIO
Buffet breakfast and meet your LGBT Friendly Tour Guide. Then board on your boat from Cadenabbia to the quiet village of Bellagio, the pearl of Lake Como. Walking tour through this beautiful place admiring the gardens of Villa Melzi and Villa Serbelloni, the Basilica of St. James of the twelfth century and the Romanesque church of San Giorgio. Lunch in a local restaurant with local products. Continue to Tremezzo by boat and visit the precious Villa Carlotta where you will visit the Museum and appreciate the Italian garden with steps, amazing fountains and sculptures. Rest of the day free for individual visits and shopping. Back to your hotel. Farewell dinner in a beautiful location near the lake and overnight.
Meals: B – L – D
Day 8: MILAN
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer from the hotel to the airport.
- Accommodation in LGBT selected Hotels
- Transportation by Deluxe AC Private Minibus as per the Itinerary
- Private Transfer IN Airport Milan – Hotel Milan
- Private Transfer OUT Hotel Lake Como – Airport Milan
- LGBT Friendly Tour Guide for Gaily Tours and Excursions (from 1 up to 5 people)
- LGBT Friendly Tour Leader or Guide throughout the itinerary for Small Groups (from 6 people)
- Welcome Drink
- 4-Course Welcome Dinner in Milan on a historic Restaurant Tram (½ Water, ¼ Wine, Coffee or Tea)
- Entrance Fee - Terrace of the Dome with Lift
- Exclusive Aperitif in Navigli district
- Full Day – Gaily Tour of New Milan
- Entrance Fee Skip-The-Line – Last Supper
- Exclusive Aperitif on a Rooftop Bar
- Half Day – Gaily Tour of Milan
- Boat tour to Borromean Islands
- 3-Course Lunch in Isola dei Pescatori at a typical restaurant (½ Water, ¼ Wine, Coffee or Tea)
- Entrance Fee – Isola Madre (Palace+Garden)/Isola Bella (Palace+Garden+ArtGallery)
- Full Day – Gaily Tour of Lake Maggiore
- Entrance Fee – Villa Taranto (Botanic Garden)
- Boat to Isola di San Giulio (in/return)
- 3-Course Dinner in Lake Maggiore area at a typical restaurant (½ Water, ¼ Wine, Coffee or Tea)
- Full Day – Gaily Tour of Lake Como
- Boat from Cadenabbia to Bellagio
- 3-Course Dinner in Bellagio at a typical restaurant (½ Water, ¼ Wine, Coffee or Tea)
- Boat from Bellagio to Tremezzo
- Entrance Fee – Villa Carlotta
- Tips, City Taxes and everything not listed under “Included features”
LGBT Hotel CollectionACCOMMODATION:
3 Nights in LGBT Friendly Hotel 4 * in Milan – The Hub (or similar)
2 Nights in LGBT Friendly Hotel 4 * in Lake Maggiore – La Palma (or similar)
2 Nights in LGBT Friendly Hotel 4 * in Lake Como - Hotel Metropole Suisse (or similar)
- The Hub Hotel 4* or similar
Via Privata Polonia, 10, 20157 Milano
Tel. 02 7862 7000
- Hotel la Palma 4* or similar
Lungolago Umberto I, 33, 28838 Stresa VB
Tel. 0323 32401
- Hotel Metropole Suisse 4* or similar
Piazza Camillo Benso Conte di Cavour, 19, 22100 Como CO
Tel. 031 269444
* Price per person sharing a double/twin room:
|Dates||12 guests||10 guests||8 guests|
|Low Season||€ 1700||€ 1900||€ 2100|
|Mid Season||€ 1800||€ 2000||€ 2200|
|High Season||€ 1900||€ 2100||€ 2300|
|Single supplement: € 265|
|Dates||6 guests||4 guests||2 guests|
|Low Season||€ 2600||€ 2800||€ 4800|
|Mid Season||€ 2700||€ 2900||€ 4900|
|High Season||€ 2800||€ 3000||€ 5000|
|Single supplement: € 265|
Rates are Commissionable
*The itinerary is on request and rates are subject to the availability of the hotels at the time of booking. Prices are subject to change if travel occur during trade shows, bank holidays or special events and supplements may be applied.
Low Season: Jun – Jul
Mid Season: Apr – May – Aug – Sep – Oct
High Season: Jan – Feb – Mar – Nov – Dec
Largo Cesare Battisti, 28
39044 Egna (BZ) - ITALY
VAT N° - IT01652670215