Day 1: BARI
Arrival transfer from airport to hotel. Welcome drink at your hotel. Accommodation and then welcome dinner at a local restaurant. Overnight.
Day 2: BARI – POLIGNANO A MARE
Buffet breakfast and start of your tour with a Pedicab Rickshaws (Risciò) vehicule to discover Bari and its particular Old City (known as “Bari Vecchia”). Admire the Cathedral and the stunning Romanesque Basilica of San Nicola, housing the relics of St. Nicholas. Continue to the Swabian Castle built by the Normans just above ancient ruins of a Byzantine church (entrance fees included). Don't miss the Harbor and its open-air fish market. Lunch on your own to try specialities based on fish. Continue to Polignano a Mare to take a walk inside old town. The old name of the town, Polisnea, clearly indicates its Greek origins. It stands overlooking the sea on a steep, rocky cliff cut by a deep gorge. Because of the karst nature of this cliff, a number of caves have been formed, particurlarly in the sea. Some of these where inhabited by prehistoric man. Polignano a Mare was a fortified town in the Middle Ages, and in the XVI century it was politically affiliated to Venice. Luxury dinner in an exclusive location in a Cave in Polignano. Back to your hotel and overnight.
* Rainbow Tips: Don't miss the opportunity to dance the night away in MAKUMBA Tribe Village in Bari area
Meals: B - D
Day 3: BARLETTA – CASTEL DEL MONTE / ANDRIA – TRANI
Buffet breakfast and departure to Barletta for a walking tour on your own of the city, visiting the Old Town, the Castle, the Eraclio Statue, the imposing bronze statue dating from the fourth century, the Cantina of the Disfida and the Cathedral. Lunch in a typical Apulian masseria and then continue to Castel del Monte in Andria, one of the 50 UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Italy, commissioned by Frederick II of Swabia in the 13th Century, with a massive and dominating octagonal structure that sits on a small stretch of the Murge plateau (entrance fee included). Afterwards visit the amizing city of Trani. Explore the olw town and arrive to the Cathedral of Trani which seems to rise from the sea, an elegant example of Romanesque-Puglian architecture. The cathedral overlooks the nearby Swabian Castle. Dinner in a beautiful and charming restaurant just along Trani's harbour. Back to your hotel and overnight.
* Rainbow Tips: Live the new magic LGBT Athmosphere in Molfetta EREMO Club, with its famous Friendly Thursdays, just 30 minutes away from Bari.
Meals: B - L - D
Day 4: OSTUNI - ALBEROBELLO
Buffet breakfast and departure to Ostuni, the “white city”. Explore the city famous for its whitewashed houses glittering in the sun on your own. The particularity of this city is its construction on many different levels. Here you can walk along winding alleyways that lead to aristocratic homes, ancient fortified walls and finally to Ostuni's magnificent cathedral. Lunch based on typical products in a local Masseria among the stunning Apulian olive groves. Continue to Alberobello, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the city of Trulli, worldwide famous for their beauty and unique characteristics, and representing one of the most extraordinary examples of Italian folk architecture. They were built in a particular historical period, when the construction of stable dwellings was highly-taxed; the inhabitants of the region thus boasted a great capacity to adapt, and an exceptional cleverness in coming up with the idea for the Trulli, temporary houses built with the local stone. Walking guided tour with LGBT Friendly Tour Guide through this area to see Casa d'Amore and Sant'Antonio Church. Exclusive dinner in an authentic Trullo with Apulian specialities. Overnight in a real Trullo for an authentic experience in Apulia.
Meals: B - L - D
Day 5: GALLIPOLI
Buffet breakfast at the hotel. Arrival at your Hotel and accommodation. Together with your LGBT tour leader, visit the seaside town of Gallipoli, whose name means Beautiful City. The old town, perched on a limestone island, is connected to the new part of the town, on the mainland, by an arched bridge built in the 1900s. Observe the ancient walls and towers, which originally defended the town from invaders, and today protect it from rough seas. See the authentic fish market, the Angevin fortress, the Greek Fountain, the Sanctuary of Santa Maria del Canneto and the Chapel of Santa Cristina. Lunch on your own to try the typical Apulian street food. Afternoon for individual visits or relax at the beach. Sunset aperitif in an exclusive location, followed by a dinner in a breathtaking location near the sea with local specialities. After dinner, overnight at your hotel.
* Rainbow Tips: Own the night in one of the many Clubs of Gallipoli, where every year hundreds of international artists used to play.
* Rainbow Tips: Gallipoli is becoming more and more a very important LGBT center in Apulia, so that it has begun to be known as Gaypolis.
Meals: B - D
Day 6: GALLIPOLI – BEACH DAY
Buffet breakfast at the hotel. Be ready to relax in this amazing city of Salento. Discover the many gay bars and beaches. Gallipoli has become nowadays of the most attractive and beautiful LGBT destination in Italy. Enjoy an unforgivable experience in one of the most famous openair pubs along the seaside.
* Rainbow Tips: Visit many Caribbean beaches like Lido Punta della Suina or Baia Verde.
Lunch at your own. In the late afternoon Sunset boat trip, if weather permitting, with one glass of Wine. Dinner at your own, don't miss the opportunity to taste the delicious Apulian street food like Panzerotto or Puccia. Overnight in your hotel.
* Rainbow Tips: Soak in the worldwide famous party at Samsara Beach Club, where you can taste a typical Italian Spritz!
Day 7: OTRANTO – LECCE
Buffet breakfast and departure to Otranto and explore the old town on your own, admiring Norman Cathedral, San Pietro Church and the Castle. Lunch on your own to taste local specialities. Continue to the amazing Lecce, the “Florence of the South” with its precious Baroque architecture. Guided tour with LGBT Friendly Tour Guide to admire Piazza del Duomo and the Roman amphitheater, then continue to the Basilica of Santa Croce. Farewell dinner with a real Pizzica Show, typical Apulian local music and dance inspired by the legend of the bite of tarantula. Back to your hotel and overnight.
Meals: B - D
Day 8: GALLIPOLI – BRINDISI
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer from the hotel to the airport.
- Accommodation in LGBT selected Hotels
- Transportation by Deluxe AC Private Minibus as per the Itinerary
- Private Transfer IN Airport Bari – Hotel Bari
- Private Transfer OUT Hotel Gallipoli – Airport Brindisi
- LGBT Friendly Tour Guide for Gaily Tours and Excursions (from 1 up to 5 people)
- LGBT Friendly Tour Leader or Guide throughout the itinerary for Small Groups (from 6 people)
- Welcome Drink
- 3-Course Welcome Dinner in Bari at a local restaurant (½ Water, ¼ Wine, Coffee or Tea)
- Pedicab Riskshaws Tour in Bari
- Entrance Fee – Swabian Castle in Bari
- 4-Course Luxury Dinner in Polignano in a Cave (½ Water, ¼ Wine, Coffee or Tea)
- 3-Course Lunch in Andria area at a typical Masseria (½ Water, ¼ Wine, Coffee or Tea)
- Entrance Fee – Castel del Monte in Andria
- 3-Course Luxury Dinner in Trani at a Restaurant near the Habour (½ Water, ¼ Wine, Coffee or Tea)
- 4-Course Lunch in Ostuni area at a typical Masseria (½ Water, ¼ Wine, Coffee or Tea)
- 4-Course Exclusive Dinner in Alberobello at a local restaurant (½ Water, ¼ Wine, Coffee or Tea)
- Half Day – Gaily Tour of Alberobello
- Sunset Aperitif in an exclusive location (1 Drink + Snacks)
- 3-Course Dinner in Gallipoli at a local restaurant (½ Water, ¼ Wine, Coffee or Tea)
- Half Day – Gaily Tour of Gallipoli
- Sunset Boat Trip + Aperitif on Board + Fruits
- 3-Course Dinner in Lecce with Pizzica show at a local restaurant (½ Water, ¼ Wine, Coffee or Tea)
- Half Day – Gaily Tour of Lecce
- Tips, City Taxes and everything not listed under “Included features”
LGBT Hotel CollectionACCOMMODATION:
3 Nights in LGBT Friendly Hotel 4 * in Bari – Oriente Hotel Bari (or similar)
1 Night in LGBT Friendly Resort in a real Trullo in Alberobello – Trully Holiday (or similar)
3 Nights in LGBT Friendly Hotel 4 * in Gallipoli – Relais Corte Palmieri (or similar)
- Oriente Hotel Bari 4* or similar
Corso Cavour, 32, 70122 Bari
Tel. 080 525 5100
- Trulli Holiday or similar
Piazza A.Curri, 1, Alberobello BA
Tel. 080 432 5970
- Relais Corte Palmieri 4* or similar
Corte Palmieri, 3, 73014 Gallipoli LE
Tel. 0833 266814
* Price per person sharing a double/twin room:
|Dates||12 guests||10 guests||8 guests|
|Low Season||€ 1800||€ 1900||€ 2100|
|Mid Season||€ 1900||€ 2000||€ 2200|
|High Season||€ 2000||€ 2100||€ 2300|
|Single supplement: € 240|
|Dates||6 guests||4 guests||2 guests|
|Low Season||€ 2400||€ 2800||€ 3600|
|Mid Season||€ 2500||€ 2900||€ 3700|
|High Season||€ 2600||€ 3000||€ 3800|
|Single supplement: € 240|
Rates are Commissionable
*The itinerary is on request and rates are subject to the availability of the hotels at the time of booking. Prices are subject to change if travel occur during trade shows, bank holidays or special events and supplements may be applied.
Low Season: Jan – Feb – Mar – Apr - Nov
Mid Season: May – Jun – Sep – Oct
High Season: Jul – Aug – Dec
Largo Cesare Battisti, 28
39044 Egna (BZ) - ITALY
VAT N° - IT01652670215