Independent arrival to your hotel. Here Meet & Greet with your LGBT Tour Leader and you will get your Venice Transportation ACTV Card 3 Days. Welcome drink at your hotel (or closer bar) and free time. In the evening, enjoy a great Venice Carnival Party Cruise with Welcome Buffet Dinner on Venetian Galleon (drinks included). Enjoy the incomparable scenery that Venice and its lagoon gives at night, amongst lights and reflections on the water and taste the specialties prepared by the chef on a buffet dinner and the entertainment on board with live music. Rest of the night free for party. Overnight at your hotel.
* Rainbow Tips: We can provide you Private Transfers with special prices !
GAILY TOUR in VENICE & GAY CARNIVAL PARTY
Breakfast at the hotel. Together with your LGBT Friendly Guide, you will discover the magic and the secrets of the city ! Explore the city center of Venice with our Gay Friendly Guide, starting from St. Mark's Square and the view the St. Mark's Golden Basilica, built over several centuries in a fusion of Byzantine, Roman and Venetian architecture. Admire the Canal Grande, Rialto Bridge and Bridge of Sights, created at the beginning of the 17th century to serve as a link between prisons. Access to a Panoramic Terrace upon Canal Grande. Then continue to Doge's Palace, official residence of the Venetian ruler. Continue your tour of Venice following the route of one of the most important German writer, Thomas Mann, and its romance and masterpiece “Death in Venice”, a story of passion and love between the writer Gustav von Aschenbach and Tadzio, a charming boy. Continue to Hotel Des Bains, famous place where Thomas Mann met his young Polish love. In your LGBT tour you won't miss admiring the Golden Basilique of San Mark, built over several centuries in a fusion of Byzantine, Roman and Venetian architecture, the Doge's Palace (from the outside), the famous Canal Grande and Rialto Bridge, and finally the Sospiri Bridge, created at the beginning of the 17th century to serve as a link between prisons. Lunch on your own to taste local specialities. In the afternoon be ready to celebrate! Discover the oldest and the most internationally known festival celebrated in Italy. This congregation of masked people began in the 15th century, but the tradition can be traced back to the beginning of the 14th Century. During those years one of the first laws made by the Serenissima was that masks cannot be used around the city at night. Later, Venice Carnival attracted foreigners - including princes - from all over Europe, who came to enjoy the wild festivities while spending fortunes. The streets of Venice Carnival were full of people in masks, and no differentiation could be made between nobility and the common people. In the evening (optional) Venice Carnival dressed Gay Friendly Party ! You will be greeted by a rich welcoming cocktail, the best way to get the evening off to a great start. Continue the party with a buffet dinner, where shows and fun will entertain you until the discotheque opens, with DJ music set and the bar open until late at night!
* Rainbow Tips: We can also provide a Mask rental for your Venice Carnival Party
GAILY EXCURSION from VENICE to MURANO & BURANO
* Rainbow Tips: We can provide you Exclusive Tickets for LGBT Discos with special prices !
Breakfast at the hotel. Independent departure.
- 3 Nights in LGBT Friendly Hotel 3* in Venice – City Center
- Welcome Drink at your Hotel (or Closer Bar)
- Meet & Great LGBT Tour Leader
- Venice Transportation ACTV Card 3 Days
- Venice Carnival Party Cruise with Welcome Buffet Dinner on Venetian Galleon (drinks included)
- Gay Friendly Tour Guide for City Tour in Venice (3h)
- Panoramic Terrace Access upon Canal Grande
- (Optional) Venice Carnival Dressed Gay Friendly Party
- Gay Friendly Tour Escort for Excursion to Burano & Murano (6h)
- Evening Bacaro Tour in Venice (3 Bars + 3 Drinks + 3 Cicchetti)
- Tips, City Taxes and everything not listed under “Included features”
LGBT Hotel CollectionCheck our Section:
Ignas Tour LGBT Hotels
* Price per Person and Event Package sharing a Double/Twin Room:
Priced € 825
SOLO Traveller ? No Problem !
You can take part to our amazing event by sharing a Twin Room with another participant.
Use "ROOM MATCHING OPTION" by booking
|Suppl. Single Room||€ 330|
|Suppl. Double Use Single Room||€ 470|
|Upgrade 4* Hotel in Venice||€ 135|
| (Optional) Venice Carnival
Dressed Gay Friendly Party
|€ 190 per Person|
Rates are Commissionable
City Tax to be paid on the spot *
* Please note that city taxes are not included and have to be paid by the guest directly to the hotel at the time of check in. The amount of the taxes depends on the category of the hotel and length of stay. Please check our web-site for additional information about the rates and cities where the taxes are applied.
* Price per Vehicle
|1 - 4
|Taxi Boat Transfer Airport – Hotel City Center
Or viceversa (one way)
* (1 luggage included)
|extra people||€ 18,00 per Person (up to 8 pax)|
|extra luggage||€ 6,50 per Person (up to 8 pax)|
Rates are Commissionable
Largo Cesare Battisti, 28
39044 Egna (BZ) - ITALY
VAT N° - IT01652670215