Independent arrival to your hotel. Welcome drink and free time. In the evening Meet & Greet with your LGBT Tour Leader at the hotel and welcome dinner at a local restaurant. Rest of the night free for party. Overnight at your hotel.
* Rainbow Tips: We can provide you Private Transfers with special prices !
VENICE CITY TOUR & (Optional) CARNIVAL PARTY ON VENETIAN GALLEON
Breakfast at the hotel. Together with your LGBT Friendly Guide, you will discover the magic and the secrets of the city!
Start your short walking tour of Venice following the route of one of the most important German writer, Thomas Mann, and its romance and masterpiece “Death in Venice”, a story of passion and love beetween the writer Gustav von Aschenbach and Tadzio, a charming boy. Continue to Hotel Des Bains, famous place where Thomas Mann met his young Polish love. In your LGBT tour you won't miss admiring the Golden Basilique of San Mark, built over several centuries in a fusion of Byzantine, Roman and Venetian architecture, the Doge's Palace (from the outside), the famous Canal Grande and Rialto Bridge, and finally the Sospiri Bridge, created at the beginning of the 17th century to serve as a link between prisons. Lunch on your own to taste local specialities. In the afternoon be ready to celebrate! Discover the oldest and the most internationally known festival celebrated in Italy. This congregation of masked people began in the 15th century, but the tradition can be traced back to the beginning of the 14th Century. During those years one of the first laws made by the Serenissima was that masks cannot be used around the city at night. Later, Venice Carnival attracted foreigners - including princes - from all over Europe, who came to enjoy the wild festivities while spending fortunes. The streets of Venice Carnival were full of people in masks, and no differentiation could be made between nobility and the common people. In the late afternoon Optional Exclusive Venice Galleon for a Carnival Party! (Contact us for more information and prices) The cruise will include a welcome drink, buffet dinner while sailing to the islands of Murano, Burano, Torcello and toast in front of the wonderful St Mark’s Square. Midnight approximately: guests landing in Venice (at the same port of departure, near the Naval Museum) *Wearing a mask is appreciated. Afterwards don't lose the opportunity to dance the night away with your new friends at a LGBT Party in one of the most popular LGBT disco of the city. Overnight.
* Rainbow Tips: We can provide you Exclusive Tickets for LGBT Discos with special prices !
* Rainbow Tips: We can also provide a Mask rental for your Venice Galleon Carnival Party (on request)
Breakfast at the hotel. Independent departure..
- 2 Nights in LGBT Friendly Hotel 3* in Venice – City Center
- Meet & Great LGBT Tour Leader
- Tourist Travel Pass for Transports – 24 Hours
- 3-Course Welcome Dinner at a local restaurant (Bev. Excluded)
- LGBT Friendly Tour Guide for Short City Tour
- 3-Course Farewell Dinner on a Venetian Galleon (Bev. Included)
- Tips, City Taxes and everything not listed under “Included features”
LGBT Hotel CollectionCheck our Section:
Ignas Tour LGBT Hotels
* Price per Pride Package sharing a Double/Twin Room:
Priced € 559
SOLO Traveller ? No Problem !
You can take part to our amazing event by sharing a Twin Room with another participant.
Use "ROOM MATCHING OPTION" by booking
|Suppl. Single Room||€ 220|
|Suppl. Double Use Single Room||€ 270|
|Upgrade 4* Hotel in Venice||€ 190|
Rates are Commissionable
City Tax to be paid on the spot *
* Please note that city taxes are not included and have to be paid by the guest directly to the hotel at the time of check in. The amount of the taxes depends on the category of the hotel and length of stay. Please check our web-site for additional information about the rates and cities where the taxes are applied.
* Price per Vehicle
|1 - 4
|Taxi Boat Transfer Airport – Hotel City Center
Or viceversa (one way)
* (1 luggage included)
|extra people||€ 18,00 per Person (up to 8 pax)|
|extra luggage||€ 6,50 per Person (up to 8 pax)|
Rates are Commissionable
Largo Cesare Battisti, 28
39044 Egna (BZ) - ITALY
VAT N° - IT01652670215