GETTING READY for GAY CARNIVAL in SITGES – “OPENING SHOW”
Independent arrival to your hotel. Welcome drink and free time. In the evening Meet & Greet with your LGBT Tour Leader at the hotel and at 19:00 take part to the Arrival of the King and Queen – Opening Show. Afterwards “Ruta de Tapas” dinner at 2 local restaurants. Rest of the night free for party. Overnight at your hotel.
* Rainbow Tips: We can provide you Private Transfers with special prices !
GAILY EXCURSION from SITGES to BARCELONA
Breakfast at the hotel. Together with your LGBT Friendly Tour Guide, departure by train towards the spectacular city of Barcelona. Learn more of the history of Barcelona from Roman times to the medieval period through a special Gothic Quarter walking tour, which has a charm all of its own with its narrow, cobbled streets, wrought-iron street lamps and buildings that comprise hidden corners you can lose yourself in. Start in Plaça Sant Jaume, the seat of the local government during the Middle Ages and at the present time. Then continue to Barcelona Cathedral, built in different artistic styles, next to the important ruins of the Roman walls. Observe the Plaça del Rei, a unique site and the historic center of power during the reign of the Catalan counts and monarchs. Afterwards continue to Eixample district, also known as gay neighborhood ‘Gayxample’. Here lots of gay shops, bars, discos and restaurants appeared in the last years. Meanwhile, the gay population has risen enormously, because lots of members of the LGBT collective have settled in this area. This has made it an important attraction for gay tourism, mainly at night-time. After the visit, free time for lunch to taste local Paella or other specialties. Rest of the afternoon free for individual visits and shopping. Back to Sitges by train and rest of the day and night free for party. Overnight at your hotel.
* Rainbow Tips: We can provide you Exclusive Tickets for LGBT Discos with special prices !
GAILY TOUR in SITGES & GAY CARNIVAL in SITGES – “CRAZY BED RACE”
Breakfast at the hotel. Together with your LGBT Friendly Guide, you will discover the magic and the secrets of the city! Start your walking tour of the gay capital of Europe. Explore the city center and the Town Hall, a building built on the site of the medieval castle of Sitges. Continuing to the buildings of the Rectory, the Municipal Historical Archive and the Santiago Rusiñol Library. Admire Casa Bacardí and the historic Mercat Vell, a Catalan Art Nouveau building from 1890. Then a little narrow street, Carrer d'en Bosc, which runs along the side and back of the building and connects with Carrer de la Davallada. The Carrer d'en Bosc is one of the oldest streets in Sitges and was once a path that followed the inside of the town wall. Follow the gay routes of this precious city and at 12:00 participate to the famous annual Crazy Bed Race, beds on wheels are pushed by teams to see who is the fastest ! Afterwards lunch on your own to taste local specialties. Rest of the afternoon free for individual visits and shopping. Dinner on your own and overnight.
* Rainbow Tips: Live the vibrant LGBT atmosphere in one of the many pubs like Organic
GAY CARNIVAL in SITGES – “DISBAUXA PARADE”
Breakfast at the hotel. Day at leisure to enjoy the beach and the city. At 20:00 pm assist to the “Rua de la Disbauxa” parade, one of the main highlights of the Carnival. Don't lose the opportunity to dance the night away with your new friends in one of the many LGBT parties in the most popular disco of the city. Dinner on your own and overnight.
Breakfast at the hotel. Independent departure.
- 4 Nights in LGBT Friendly Hotel 3* in Sitges – City Center
- Welcome Drink at your Hotel
- Meet & Great LGBT Tour Leader
- Arrival of the King and Queen – Opening Show
- “Ruta de Tapas” Dinner at 2 Local Restaurants (1 Glass Sangria or Water included per Restaurant)
- Train from Sitges to Barcelona (in/return)
- Gay Friendly Tour Guide for City Tour in Barcelona (3h)
- Gay Friendly Tour Guide for City Tour in Sitges (2h)
- Annual Crazy Bed Race
- “Disbauxa” Parade Défilé de la Disbauxa (Rua de la Disbauxa)
- Tips, City Taxes and everything not listed under “Included features”
LGBT Hotel CollectionCheck our Section:
Ignas Tour LGBT Hotels
* Price per Person and Event Package sharing a Double/Twin Room:
Priced € 589
SOLO Traveller ? No Problem !
You can take part to our amazing event by sharing a Twin Room with another participant.
Use "ROOM MATCHING OPTION" by booking
|Suppl. Single Room||€ 220|
|Suppl. Double Use Single Room||€ 350|
Rates are Commissionable
City Tax to be paid on the spot *
* Please note that city taxes are not included and have to be paid by the guest directly to the hotel at the time of check in. The amount of the taxes depends on the category of the hotel and length of stay. Please check our web-site for additional information about the rates and cities where the taxes are applied.
* Price per Vehicle
|1 - 3
|4 - 6
|7 - 14
|Transfer Barcelona Airport - Hotel (one way)||€ 160||€ 190||€ 260|
Rates are Commissionable
Largo Cesare Battisti, 28
39044 Egna (BZ) - ITALY
VAT N° - IT01652670215