GETTING READY for ROSA WIENER WIESN FEST
Independent arrival to your hotel. Welcome drink at your hotel and accommodation. In the afternoon time for having fun at Wiener Wiesn-Fest in the Prater. Here also the new Edition of Pink/Rosa Wiener Wiesn-Fest takes place. The traditional gay night of the festival takes place on the 22nd of September. Take a spin on the traditional Ferris wheel and then walk over to one of the many food stands on site for an ice cold beer and some delicious typical local dishes. Highlights of the event include the famous coronation of the Rosa Weisn Emperor and Empress. No matter whether you find a crown on your head or not, you are sure to have an amazing time at this unique festival. With your Official ticket you will participate to the official Rosa Wiesn-Party, which starts at 6.30 pm in Wojnar’s Kaiser-Zelt. Have fun, drink beer and enjoy the magic of this event. Dinner on your own and overnight at your hotel.
* Rainbow Tips: Rosa Wiener Wiesn-Fest is one of the biggest Gay & Lesbian event of Vienna, don’t miss the opportunity to have fun during the night parties dolled up in dirndl and lederhosen.
VIENNA CITY TOUR
Breakfast at the hotel. Together with your LGBT Friendly Tour Guide, you will discover the magic and the secrets of the city!
Walking tour discovering the glory and sheer size of Imperial Vienna, which was once the center of the powerful Habsburg Empire. Admire St. Rupert’s, the oldest church in Vienna, stroll through the narrow lanes of the old Jewish quarter. Visit the Hofburg Imperial Palace, once the impressive center of power of the Habsburg family, and the celebrate Heroes’ Square, where Hitler made his infamous "Anschluss" speech to the Austrians in 1938. Continue to the hidden Minoriten Church with its remarkable mosaic copy of Leonardo da Vinci's “The Last Supper”, and St. Stephen’s Cathedral, the unchallenged Gothic masterpiece in the very heart of the city. Lunch on your own to taste local specialities or Austrian traditional street food. In the afternoon free time for shopping and having fun at Wiener Wiesn-Fest in the Prater. Afterwards farewell dinner at a local brewery to taste typical German products. Rest of the night free for party. Overnight at your hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel. Independent departure.
* Rainbow Tips: We can provide you Private Transfers with special prices !
- 2 Nights in LGBT Friendly Hotel 3* in Vienna – City Center
- Welcome Drink at your Hotel
- Rosa Wiener Wiesn Ticket – Seat
- LGBT Friendly Tour Guide for Short City Tour
- Tourist Travel Pass for Transports – 24 Hours
- 3-Course Farewell Dinner at a local brewery (Bev. Excluded)
- Tips, City Taxes and everything not listed under “Included features”
LGBT Hotel CollectionCheck our Section:
Ignas Tour LGBT Hotels
* Price per Pride Package sharing a Double/Twin Room:
Priced € 415
SOLO Traveller ? No Problem !
You can take part to our amazing event by sharing a Twin Room with another participant.
Use "ROOM MATCHING OPTION" by booking
|Suppl. Single Room||€ 110|
|Suppl. Double Use Single Room||€ 160|
Rates are Commissionable
City Tax to be paid on the spot *
* Please note that city taxes are not included and have to be paid by the guest directly to the hotel at the time of check in. The amount of the taxes depends on the category of the hotel and length of stay. Please check our web-site for additional information about the rates and cities where the taxes are applied.
* Price per Vehicle
|1 - 3
|4 - 6
|7 - 14
|Transfer Airport – Hotel City Center (one way)||€ 130||€ 150||€ 260|
Rates are Commissionable
Largo Cesare Battisti, 28
39044 Egna (BZ) - ITALY
VAT N° - IT01652670215