Independent arrival to your hotel. Welcome drink and free time. At the hotel you will find your Rome Pass Card valid for 72 hours. In the late afternoon Meet & Greet with your LGBT Tour Leader at the hotel and exclusive aperitif in a LGBT Friendly location. Afterwards welcome dinner to taste typical local specialties, all this at a panoramic restaurant from where you can have a breathtaking view of the city. Rest of the night free for party. Overnight at your hotel.
* Rainbow Tips: We can provide you Private Transfers with special prices !
GAILY TOUR in VATICAN CITY & ROMA PRIDE
Breakfast at the hotel. Together with your LGBT Friendly Guide, you will discover the magic and the secrets of the Vatican City. Experience an alternative visit of the Vatican Museums and Sixtine Chapel (skip-the-line entrance ticket included). During your tour you will discover a superb collection of homoerotic art which has been housed in this place for many years. Inside the Vatican Museums you will find and admire beautiful Greek and Roman sculptures that remind the homosexual iconography (like the Apollo del Belvedere), the magnificent Sixtine Chapel painted by Michelangelo, who was gay and catholic, and you will learn about the secret love stories and scandals occurred within the Papal rooms. Lunch on your own to taste local specialties. In the afternoon be ready to celebrate! Get part of this amazing and peacefull battle for equal rights against any kind of discrimination. In the evening free time to delight your tongue with dinner. After the celebration enjoy an exclusive Italian Aperitif in a Rooftop Bar. Time for dinner on your own. During the night, don't lose the opportunity to dance the night away at the Gay Official Party for Rome Pride. Overnight at your hotel.
* Rainbow Tips: We can provide you Exclusive Tickets for LGBT Discos with special prices !
GAILY TOUR in ROME (ANCIENT & BAROQUE)
Breakfast at the hotel. Be ready to discover the magic and the glory of the Roman Empire together with our Gay/Lesbian Guide. Start your tour visiting the ancient Rome with the legendary Colosseum (skip-the-line entrance ticket included), one of the largest amphitheater built by Roman Empire with more than 50,000 seat, place of gladiator contests and public events. Afterwards continue to the Roman Forum, one of the most important archaeological sites in the world, and admire the magnificent Arch of Constantine, erected by the Roman Senate to commemorate his leadership over the Eternal City. Then reach the Palatine Hill, the legendary starting point of Rome when in 753 BC the city’s founder, Romulus, chose this hill and set about demarcating the boundaries of a new city around it. Lunch on your own to taste local specialities like Pasta alla Puttanesca or Amatriciana. In the afternoon explore the Baroque Rome with its fabulous fountains and squares together with our Gay/Lesbian Guide. Enjoy the fountain in Piazza di Spagna and the Spanish steps, the renowned Trevi fountain that was the scenario of memorable films like “La dolce vita”, the Pantheon - the “temple of every god”, Piazza di Pietra and Piazza Navona, built on the ruins of the ancient stadium of Domiziano, with the Fountain of the Four Rivers by Bernini, both stages of mythical events. Afterwards you will reach Piazza Montecitorio with the façade of the palace of the Chamber of Deputies, made by Bernini. A short walk will lead you to the Church of Sant’Andrea del Fratte with the bell tower by Borromini and the two statues of angels attributed to Bernini and his school. You will cherish the marvelous curvilinear architecture of Sant’Ivo alla Sapienza which is Borromini masterpiece and has been the universal icon of Rome’s University faculties. Finally take part to the farewell dinner at a local typical restaurant. Overnight at your hotel.
* Rainbow Tips: Experience the Roman LGBT night life in Coming Out bar or in Muccassassina Club
Breakfast at the hotel. Independent departure.
- 3 Nights in LGBT Friendly Hotel 3* in Rome – City Center
- Meet & Great LGBT Tour Leader
- Welcome Drink at your Hotel
- Rome Pass 72 hours
- Italian Aperitif in a LGBT Friendly location (1 Cocktail + Snacks)
- 3-Course Welcome Dinner at a local restaurant (drinks excluded)
- Half Day Bus Disposition from Rome Hotel to Vatican City
- Gay Tour Guide for Vatican Gay Tour (3 hours)
- Entrance Fee Skip-The-Line – Vatican Museum & Sixtine Chapel (Closed on Sundays)
- Exclusive Italian Aperitif in a Rooftop Bar (1 Cocktail + Finger Food)
- Gay Official Party for Rome Pride
- Gay Tour Guide for Rome Gay Ancient Tour (3 hours)
- Entrance Fee – Colosseum
- Gay Tour Guide for Rome Gay Baroque Tour (3 hours)
- 3-Course Farewell Dinner at a local restaurant (drinks excluded)
- Tips, City Taxes and everything not listed under “Included features”
LGBT Hotel CollectionCheck our Section:
Ignas Tour LGBT Hotels
* Price per Person and Event Package sharing a Double/Twin Room:
Priced € 825
SOLO Traveller ? No Problem !
You can take part to our amazing event by sharing a Twin Room with another participant.
Use "ROOM MATCHING OPTION" by booking
|Suppl. Single Room||€ 200|
|Suppl. Double Use Single Room||€ 240|
Rates are Commissionable
City Tax to be paid on the spot *
* Please note that city taxes are not included and have to be paid by the guest directly to the hotel at the time of check in. The amount of the taxes depends on the category of the hotel and length of stay. Please check our web-site for additional information about the rates and cities where the taxes are applied.
* Price per Vehicle
|1 - 3
|4 - 6
|7 - 14
|Transfer Airport – Hotel City Center (one way)||€ 100||€ 140||€ 180|
Rates are Commissionable
Largo Cesare Battisti, 28
39044 Egna (BZ) - ITALY
VAT N° - IT01652670215