Independent arrival to your hotel. Welcome drink and free time. In the late afternoon Meet & Greet with your LGBT Tour Leader at the hotel and exclusive aperitif in a LGBT Friendly location in Chueca district, the real area of Madrid LGBT nightlife. Afterwards welcome dinner at a local restaurant. Rest of the night free for party. Overnight at your hotel.
* Rainbow Tips: We can provide you Private Transfers with special prices !
MADRID CITY TOUR & LGBT PRIDE
Breakfast at the hotel. Together with your LGBT Friendly Tour Guide, discover the magic and the secrets of the Rainbow city!
Short morning walking tour through the Capital City of Spain, starting from the Puerta del Sol, the heart of the capital and Madrid's main square, soaking into the imperial Madrid walking the main street of Calle Mayor, where you will discover some of the oldest buildings in Madrid as Torre de los Lujanos, palaces of the XVI and XVII centuries, as well as two of the most beautiful squares in Madrid: Plaza Mayor and Plaza de la Villa, and beautiful examples of XIX century architecture as Mercado de San Miguel. Immerse yourself into the famous Plaza de España. Visit the Madrid of the Bourbon dynasty, an area presided over by the incredible Royal Palace, which is the largest functioning palace in Europe. Enjoy the gardens of Plaza de Oriente designed by Napoleon´s brother. See the Royal Theater and take in the beauty of the buildings surrounding the Palace, inspired by French architecture. Lunch on your own to taste local specialities or Spanish street food. In the afternoon be ready to celebrate! Get part of this amazing and peacefull battle for equal rights against any kind of discrimination. Celebrate the biggest Pride Parade of Spain. In the evening free time to delight your tongue with dinner. Afterwards don't lose the opportunity to dance the night away with your new friends at a LGBT Party in one of the most popular LGBT disco of the city. Overnight.
* Rainbow Tips: We can provide you Exclusive Tickets for LGBT Discos with special prices !
* Rainbow Tips: Live the vibrant LGBT atmosphere in one of the many pubs like Why Not? or Delirio
Breakfast at the hotel. Independent departure.
- 2 Nights in LGBT Friendly Hotel 3* in Madrid – City Center
- Meet & Greet LGBT Tour Leader
- Tourist Travel Pass for Transports – 24 Hours
- Exclusive aperitif in a LGBT Friendly location
- 3-Course Welcome Dinner at a local restaurant (Bev. Excluded)
- LGBT Friendly Tour Guide for Short City Tour
- Tips, City Taxes and everything not listed under “Included features”
LGBT Hotel CollectionCheck our Section:
Ignas Tour LGBT Hotels
* Price per Pride Package sharing a Double/Twin Room:
Priced € 289
SOLO Traveller ? No Problem !
You can take part to our amazing event by sharing a Twin Room with another participant.
Use "ROOM MATCHING OPTION" by booking
|Suppl. Single Room||€ 70|
|Suppl. Double Use Single Room||€ 90|
Rates are Commissionable
City Tax to be paid on the spot *
* Please note that city taxes are not included and have to be paid by the guest directly to the hotel at the time of check in. The amount of the taxes depends on the category of the hotel and length of stay. Please check our web-site for additional information about the rates and cities where the taxes are applied.
* Price per Vehicle
|1 - 3
|4 - 6
|7 - 14
|Transfer Airport – Hotel City Center (one way)||€ 100||€ 130||€ 160|
Rates are Commissionable
Largo Cesare Battisti, 28
39044 Egna (BZ) - ITALY
VAT N° - IT01652670215