Independent arrival to your hotel. Welcome drink and free time. At the hotel you will find your Madrid Transportion Card valid for 72 hours - Zone A. In the evening Meet & Greet with your LGBT Tour Leader at the hotel and welcome paella dinner to taste the famous Spanish specialty. Rest of the night free for party. Overnight at your hotel.
* Rainbow Tips: We can provide you Private Transfers with special prices !
GAILY TOUR in MADRID & ORGULLO GAY
Breakfast at the hotel. Together with your LGBT Friendly Guide, you will discover the Capital City of Spain, starting from the Puerta del Sol, the heart of the capital and Madrid's main square, soaking into the imperial Madrid walking the main street of Calle Mayor, where you will discover some of the oldest buildings in Madrid as Torre de los Lujanos, palaces of the XVI and XVII centuries, as well as two of the most beautiful squares in Madrid: Plaza Mayor and Plaza de la Villa, and beautiful examples of XIX century architecture as Mercado de San Miguel. Immerse yourself into the famous Plaza de España. Visit the Madrid of the Bourbon dynasty, an area presided over by the incredible Royal Palace, which is the largest functioning palace in Europe. Enjoy the gardens of Plaza de Oriente designed by Napoleon's brother. See the Royal Theater and take in the beauty of the buildings surrounding the Palace, inspired by French architecture. Lunch on your own to taste local specialities or Spanish street food. In the afternoon be ready to celebrate! Get part of this amazing and peacefull battle for equal rights against any kind of discrimination. Celebrate the biggest Pride Parade in Spain. In the late afternoon, take part to a special Spanish tapas tour in Gay Friendly Bars of Chueca Gay District. Afterwards dinner on your own. At night dance the night away with your new friends at the Gay Official Party for Orgullo Gay of Madrid. Overnight
* Rainbow Tips: We can provide you Exclusive Tickets for LGBT Discos with special prices !
GAILY EXCURSION from MADRID to TOLEDO
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure towards the splendid Toledo and meeting with your LGBT Friendly Tour Guide. From the heart of the city, the Plaza Zocodover, discover the old town walking through its narrow streets to the Town Hall Square and admire the impressive Cathedral of Toledo and the old Palace of Justice. Follow the route moving centuries ago to discover the “City of the Three Cultures” as evidenced by its unique Church of San Salvador, an old mosque built on Visigothic remains. Continue the guided walking tour of Toledo reaching the Church of Santo Tomé where you can admire the emotional painting of the “The Burial of the Count of Orgaz” which is one of the greatest masterpieces of the famous painter El Greco. During the guided tour, learn more about Toledo’s famous handicrafts and its gastronomic products such as the famous Mazapán that some artisans continue to sell in their small shops. After the visit free time for lunch to taste local specialties. Afternoon for shopping and individual visits. Back to Madrid and finally take part to the farewell dinner at a local typical restaurant. Rest of the night free for party. Overnight at your hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel. Independent departure.
- 3 Nights in LGBT Friendly Hotel 4* in Madrid – City Center
- Meet & Great LGBT Tour Leader
- Welcome Drink at your Hotel
- Madrid Transport Card 72 hours – Zone A
- 3-Course Welcome Paella Dinner at a local restaurant in Madrid (drinks excluded)
- Gay Tour Guide for Madrid Gay Tour (3 hours)
- Time for Pride Celebration and Parade
- Spanish Tapas Tour in Gay Friendly Bars of Chueca Gay District (2 Bars)
- Gay Official Party for Orgullo Gay Madrid
- Private Excursion by Bus from Madrid Hotel to Toledo (4h)
- Gay Friendly Tour Guide for Daily Excursion
- 3-Course Farewell Dinner at a local restaurant in Madrid (drinks excluded)
- Tips, City Taxes and everything not listed under “Included features”
LGBT Hotel CollectionCheck our Section:
Ignas Tour LGBT Hotels
* Price per Person and Event Package sharing a Double/Twin Room:
Priced € 765
SOLO Traveller ? No Problem !
You can take part to our amazing event by sharing a Twin Room with another participant.
Use "ROOM MATCHING OPTION" by booking
|Suppl. Single Room||€ 280|
|Suppl. Double Use Single Room||€ 330|
Rates are Commissionable
City Tax to be paid on the spot *
* Please note that city taxes are not included and have to be paid by the guest directly to the hotel at the time of check in. The amount of the taxes depends on the category of the hotel and length of stay. Please check our web-site for additional information about the rates and cities where the taxes are applied.
* Price per Vehicle
|1 - 3
|4 - 6
|7 - 14
|Transfer Airport – Hotel City Center (one way)||€ 100||€ 130||€ 160|
Rates are Commissionable
Largo Cesare Battisti, 28
39044 Egna (BZ) - ITALY
VAT N° - IT01652670215