Independent arrival to your hotel. Welcome drink at your hotel and accommodation. Rest of the night free for party. Overnight.
* Rainbow Tips: We can provide you Private Transfers with special prices !
GAILY TOUR in MUNICH
Breakfast at the hotel. Together with your LGBT Friendly Tour Guide, you will discover the magic and the secrets of the city ! Start your morning short city tour at Marienplatz Square, cultural center of the city, where you will join the crowds watching the famous glockenspiel clock dating back to 1908 with its colorful mechanical figures dancing the top of the hour. Continue to the imposing Frauenkirche, walk towards Munich Residenz palace and take a look into the Hofbräuhaus, the largest beer hall in Munich famous around the world. During the tour learn more about Gay and Lesbian history of Munich. Finally, reach Munich Memorial which honors Gays and Lesbians persecuted by Nazi. Lunch on your own to taste local specialities. In the afternoon free time for shopping and having fun at Oktoberfest in Theresienwiese or optional excursions from Munich like Dachau or Erding Thermal Baths. In the evening, enjoy a typical Bavarian dinner at a local brewery to taste delicious German products and dessert. Rest of the night free for party. Overnight at your hotel.
GAY OKTOBERFEST @ BRÄUROSL
Breakfast at the hotel. Live the magic and gayest atmosphere with “Gay Sunday", the very soul of gay Oktoberfest in the Bräurosl stand (opened from 09.00 am till 23.00 pm) ! “Gay Sunday” at the Bräurosl stand is traditionally the largest gay event in Munich after the Pride, where you will have the opportunity to meet more than 8.000 gays and lesbians. Lunch and dinner on your own to taste local specialities and drink authentic German beer. You can use the vouchers for beer and food. Overnight at your hotel.
* Rainbow Tips: Live the vibrant LGBT atmosphere in one of the 9 Official Discos like Carmens, Gay-T-Dance, Doublecross, Ny Club, PopParty, U27 or Pubs like Camp, Eagle Munich and Ochsengarten.
GAILY EXCURSION from MUNICH to NEUSCHWANSTEIN CASTLE
Breakfast at the hotel. Together with your LGBT Friendly Tour Guide, departure towards the spectacular and fairy tale castle of Neuschwanstein. Enjoy the journey into the Bavarian alpine countryside and learn about the mystery and legends behind mad King Ludwig II of Bavaria. A short climb up to the Marienbrücke reveals picture-perfect views of the 19th-Century, neo-romantic masterpiece, as well as the gorge beneath. Visit then castle of Neuschwanstein from the inside with a 45-minute tour and enjoy sweeping views of the surroundings. After the visit, free time for lunch in one of the many Bavarian beer gardens of the city. Back to Munich and rest of the day and night free for party. Overnight at your hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel. Independent departure.
- 4 Nights in LGBT Friendly Hotel 3* in Munchen – City Center
- Welcome Drink at your Hotel
- Gay Friendly Tour Guide for City Tour (3h)
- City Tour Card Single 3 Days
- 3-Course Typical Bavarian Dinner at a local restaurant (Bev. Excluded)
- Entrance to “Gay Sunday" Oktoberfest in Bräurosl Stand
- Reservation Fee for Braurosl Oktoberfest (Coupon Beer + Food)
- Private Excursion by Bus from Munich Hotel to Neuschwanstein Castle
- Gay Friendly Tour Guide for Daily Excursion
- Entrance Ticket – Neuschwanstein Castle witH Audio Guide Tour
- Tips, City Taxes and everything not listed under “Included features”
LGBT Hotel CollectionCheck our Section:
Ignas Tour LGBT Hotels
* Price per Person and Event Package sharing a Double/Twin Room:
Priced € 1.595
SOLO Traveller ? No Problem !
You can take part to our amazing event by sharing a Twin Room with another participant.
Use "ROOM MATCHING OPTION" by booking
|Suppl. Double Use Single Room||€ 720|
Rates are Commissionable
City Tax to be paid on the spot *
* Please note that city taxes are not included and have to be paid by the guest directly to the hotel at the time of check in. The amount of the taxes depends on the category of the hotel and length of stay. Please check our web-site for additional information about the rates and cities where the taxes are applied.
* Price per Vehicle
|1 - 3
|4 - 6
|7 - 14
|Transfer Munich Airport – Hotel City Center
|€ 210||€ 240||€ 310|
|Transfer Memmingen Airport – Hotel City Center
|€ 380||€ 430||€ 630|
Rates are Commissionable
Largo Cesare Battisti, 28
39044 Egna (BZ) - ITALY
VAT N° - IT01652670215