Independent arrival to your hotel. Welcome drink and free time. In the late afternoon Meet & Greet with your LGBT Tour Leader at the hotel and exclusive aperitif in a LGBT Friendly location in Schöneberg districts, where you can find some great bars and cafés and the major hubs of the city's gay scene. Afterwards welcome dinner at a local brewery to taste typical German products. Rest of the night free for party. Overnight at your hotel.
* Rainbow Tips: We can provide you Private Transfers with special prices !
BERLIN CITY TOUR & LGBT PRIDE
Breakfast at the hotel. Together with your LGBT Friendly Tour Guide, you will discover the magic and the secrets of the city!
Short morning walking tour to admire the spectacular city, full of history and mistery and a mecca for art, culture and fashion. Starting point The Brandenburg Gate, one of Berlin’s most famous landmarks. It is built on the site of a former city gate that marked the start of the road from Berlin to the town of Brandenburg an der Havel. In modern times, it has become a symbol of unity and peace after the tearing down of the Berlin wall in 1990. Watch the Reichstag building, a parliamentary building that still bears the scars of war and conflict. Walk through historic avenues, filled with embassies, luxury shops, and élite restaurants. Observe Berlin Cathedral and continue to the TV Tower and Alexander Platz. Lunch on your own to taste local specialities. In the afternoon be ready to celebrate! Get part of this amazing and peacefull battle for equal rights against any kind of discrimination. In the evening free time to delight your tongue with dinner. Afterwards don't lose the opportunity to dance the night away with your new friends at a LGBT Party in one of the most popular LGBT disco of the city. Overnight.
* Rainbow Tips: We can provide you Exclusive Tickets for LGBT Discos with special prices !
* Rainbow Tips: Live the vibrant LGBT atmosphere in one of the many pubs like Connection, Die Busche and Kitkatclub
Breakfast at the hotel. Independent departure.
- 2 Nights in LGBT Friendly Hotel 3* in Berlin – City Center
- Meet & Greet LGBT Tour Leader
- Tourist Travel Pass for Transports – 24 Hours
- Exclusive aperitif in a LGBT Friendly location
- 3-Course Welcome Dinner at a local brewery (Bev. Excluded)
- LGBT Friendly Tour Guide for Short City Tour
- Tips, City Taxes and everything not listed under “Included features”
LGBT Hotel CollectionCheck our Section:
Ignas Tour LGBT Hotels
* Price per Pride Package sharing a Double/Twin Room:
Priced € 219
SOLO Traveller ? No Problem !
You can take part to our amazing event by sharing a Twin Room with another participant.
Use "ROOM MATCHING OPTION" by booking
|Suppl. Single Room||€ 70|
|Suppl. Double Use Single Room||€ 90|
Rates are Commissionable
City Tax to be paid on the spot *
* Please note that city taxes are not included and have to be paid by the guest directly to the hotel at the time of check in. The amount of the taxes depends on the category of the hotel and length of stay. Please check our web-site for additional information about the rates and cities where the taxes are applied.
* Price per Vehicle
|1 - 3
|4 - 6
|7 - 14
|Transfer Airport - Hotel (one way)||€ 140||€ 160||€ 180|
Rates are Commissionable
Largo Cesare Battisti, 28
39044 Egna (BZ) - ITALY
VAT N° - IT01652670215