WELCOME TO DOLOMITES UNESCO
Independent arrival to your Hotel in Trento and welcome drink. Free time to explore the charming Christmas Market in Trento. In the evening enjoy a special 3-course-dinner based on local specialties. Overnight at your hotel.
* Rainbow Tips: We can provide you Private Transfers with special prices !
GAILY EXCURSION from TRENTO to BOLZANO & MERANO
Buffet breakfast at the hotel. Meeting with your LGBT Friendly English Speaking Tour Guide & Driver for a special tour full of light and exciting atmosphere. Explore the worldwide famous Christmas markets of the Dolomites. For snow and cold lovers Christmas time is a unique moment that fills the hearts with joy and love. The squares of cities and mountain villages surround themselves with rich wooden houses of handicraft products, gifts and gastronomic traditions. From November to January, the squares of Bolzano and Merano in South Tyrol, are adorned properly to accommodate thousands of people and to give them a Christmas according to the true Alpine tradition. Reach the historic center of Bolzano from Trento and visit Piazza Walther, the main square, where you will find The Christmas Market. Afterwards visit the historical center of Bolzano, visiting the city is discovering the peculiarities of the fusion between Mediterranean and central Europe. Free time for shopping and enjoy the Christmas market atmosphere. Lunch at a local restaurant based on special South Tyroler specialties, such as speck, apple strudel, wine, mulled wine and cakes, while you listen to the music of choirs and bands and experience the traditions of Advent. Then continue to Merano. In the wonderful spa town of Merano enjoy the promenade along the Passirio river, fulled with Christmas stands. Everything is magic here: the scent of cinnamon and spice reminding of homemade cakes, the soft lights and the decorated Christmas tree, the merry atmospher. Stands offer Christmas decorations, boiled wool slippers, pottery, traditional fabrics, wooden statues and toys, traditional objects such as nutcrackers, Christmas pyramids, musical boxes. In many stands you can admire the craftsmen while they are creating their works. Continue your tour with the historic city center. Free time in the late afternoon for the Christmas Markets. At the end return transfer to Trento. Arrival to your hotel and time for dinner on your own in the city center. Overnight at your hotel.
* Rainbow Tips: Enjoy the relaxing atmosphere of EXIT Sauna in Bolzano
GAILY EXCURSION from TRENTO to BRESSANONE & NOVACELLA ABBEY
Buffet breakfast at the hotel. Meeting with your LGBT Friendly English Speaking Tour Guide & Driver and departure to the city of Bressanone with its famous Christmas market. The Episcopal city combines Medieval-Baroque atmosphere with modern lifestyle and a fascinating alpine world. Near Bressanone is one of the most important monasteries of central Europe, the Augustinian Abbey of Novacella. Enjoy this day tour discovering the Northern town of Bressanone. Visit the great Piazza del Duomo of Bressanone, a solemn venue for the Christmas Market of the Bishop’s city. The Bressanone Christmas Market is one of the five original markets taking place in Christmas time. The Piazza del Duomo and the dome of Bressanone itself provides a perfect ambience for this event. The flavor of sweet Christmas bakery, mulled wine and cinnamon in in the air, the Bressanone Christmas Market casts a spell over its visitors. Adjacent to the Cathedral, visit the Cloister with vaults of the 14th century and magnificent frescoes either of the 14th or of the 15th century, which show the development of medieval art. Admire the 72m high Gothic tower of the St. Michael parish church, as well as the double towers of the cathedral the landmark of the city of Bressanone. Due to its clear, bricked tower-roof, it is called the White Tower. The tour will then continue to the Augustinian Canons Regular monastery of Novacella/Neustift. This is a bustling place with plenty of attractions for visitors. The 800 year-old monastery is set in picturesque surroundings nestling amid vineyards and orchards in the village of Novacella. The pretty gardens and the atmospheric monastery wine cellar are perfect places to relax in and savor peace and quiet. Arrival to your hotel and time for dinner on your own in the city center. In the evening be ready for en extraordinary Winter Party Gay Friendly Night (with 1 drink included) at a Local Disco. Overnight at your hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel. Free time for relax and shopping. Independent departure.
- 3 Nights in LGBT Friendly Hotel 4* in Trento – City Center
- Welcome Drink at your Hotel
- 3-Course Typical Northern Italian Dinner at a local Restaurant (Bev. Excluded)
- Private Excursion by Bus from Trento Hotel to Bolzano & Merano
- Gay Friendly Tour Guide for City Tour in Bolzano (2h)
- Shopping and Christmas Markets in Bolzano
- 3-Course Typical South Tyroler Lunch a local Restaurant (Bev. Excluded)
- Gay Friendly Tour Guide for City Tour in Merano (2h)
- Shopping and Christmas Markets in Merano
- Private Excursion by Bus from Trento Hotel to Bressanone & Novacella Abbey
- Gay Friendly Tour Guide for City Tour in Bressanone (2h)
- Late Morning for Shopping and Christmas Markets in Bressanone
- Visit Novacella Abbey
- Winter Party Gay Friendly Night (1 drink included) at a Local Disco
- Tips, City Taxes and everything not listed under “Included features”
LGBT Hotel CollectionCheck our Section:
Ignas Tour LGBT Hotels
NH Trento (or similar)
NH Trento is an eco-friendly hotel located in the modern Albere pedestrian area in Trento, 5 minutes’ walk from the River Adige. Guests can make use of the small gym. All rooms are air conditioned and feature free WiFi, a flat-screen TV and minibar. Some feature views of the Alps. The private bathroom includes a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. Breakfast is served every morning. The property’s restaurant offers both regional and Italian cuisine. NH Trento is a 5-minute walk from Trento’s Museum of Modern Art and MUSE Science Museum. The historical centre is a 20-minute walk away.
* Price per Person and Event Package sharing a Double/Twin Room:
Price from € 795
SOLO Traveller ? No Problem !
You can take part to our amazing event by sharing a Twin Room with another participant.
Use "ROOM MATCHING OPTION" by booking
|Suppl. Single Room||€ 200|
|Suppl. Double Use Single Room||€ 280|
Rates are Commissionable
* Rates may be subjected to Supplements for Christmas, New Year’s Eve and other local celebrations
City Tax to be paid on the spot *
* Please note that city taxes are not included and have to be paid by the guest directly to the hotel at the time of check in. The amount of the taxes depends on the category of the hotel and length of stay. Please check our web-site for additional information about the rates and cities where the taxes are applied.
* Price per Vehicle
|1 - 3
|4 - 6
|Transfer Verona Airport – Hotel Trento area (one way)||€ 180||€ 190|
|Transfer Milan Bergamo Airport – Hotel Trento area (one way)||€ 280||€ 290|
Rates are Commissionable
Largo Cesare Battisti, 28
39044 Egna (BZ) - ITALY
VAT N° - IT01652670215