Independent arrival to your hotel. Welcome drink and free time. At the hotel you will find your Public Transport Amsterdam Card valid for 72 hours. In the evening Meet & Greet with your LGBT Tour Leader at the hotel and welcome dinner to taste typical local specialties. Rest of the night free for party. Overnight at your hotel.
* Rainbow Tips: We can provide you Private Transfers with special prices !
GAILY TOUR in AMSTERDAM & CANAL PRIDE
Breakfast at the hotel. Together with your LGBT Friendly Tour Guide, you will discover the magic and the secrets of the city! Discover the vibrant city of Amsterdam together with our LGBT Friendly Tour Guide and explore some of its most famous symbols like the spectacular charming Jordaan District and the hidden Begijnhof. Learn more about the birth of the city on the river Amstel to the glorious Golden Age. Observe Amsterdam's Canals which became a UNESCO World Heritage in 2010 and they are formed by draining swampland to create a canal network of concentric arcs. Reach the breathtaking Dam Square, home to the Royal Palace and 15th-century Nieuwe Kerk where many Dutch naval heroes are buried. Did you ever heard about "HomoMunument" of Amsterdam? Discover the secrets behind this symbol for LGBT victims who lost their lives during World War II and many other stories linked to this precious city. Amsterdam has been the first country where same sex marriages became legal and in the roaring 80's and 90's, it turned into the LGBT capital of the world. Lunch on your own to taste local specialities. In the afternoon be ready to celebrate! Get part of this amazing and peacefull battle for equal rights against any kind of discrimination. In the evening free time to delight your tongue with dinner. Afterwards dance the night away with your new friends at the official Gay Party for Canal Parade. Overnight.
* Rainbow Tips: We can provide you Exclusive Tickets for LGBT Discos with special prices !
GAILY EXCURSION from AMSTERDAM to ZAANSE SCHANS, MARKEN & VOLENDAM
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure towards Zaanse Schans, Volendam, and Marken for a windmill tour. Admire a classic line-up of authentic windmills, and watch a shoemaker fashion wooden clogs using traditional methods. Zaanse Schans is an historical heritage site that was established as a place to preserve windmills, artisan crafts and old Zaanse homes. This area is famous for its typical 18th and 19th Century architecture. View the live demonstrations of artisan activities like clump making. After our visit to Zaanse Schans, continue to Marken to see traditional fishing boats and visit a dairy for a demonstration and samples. Observe traditional clogs being made at a local shoemaker. Afterwards welcome to the picturesque fishermen's village of Volendam. Visitors from around the world head to Volendam to admire the small colourful houses, the boats in the harbour and the Volendammers in their traditional Dutch clothes. Our guide will take you on a short stroll to see the highlights that Volendam has to offer. After the visit free time for lunch to taste local specialties and afternoon for shopping and individual visits. Back to Amsterdam and finally take part to the farewell dinner at a local typical restaurant. Rest of the night free for party. Overnight at your hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel. Independent departure.
- 3 Nights in LGBT Friendly Hotel 3* in Amsterdam – City Center
- Meet & Great LGBT Tour Leader
- Welcome Drink at your Hotel
- Public Transport Amsterdam Card – 72 hours
- 3-Course Welcome Dinner at a local restaurant (drinks excluded)
- Gay Tour Guide for Amsterdam Gay Tour (3 hours)
- Pride Celebration and Parade (h 12:00 – 18:00)
- Gay Official Party for Canal Parade
- Private Excursion by Bus from Amsterdam Hotel to Zaanse Schans & Volendam (6h)
- Gay Friendly Tour Guide for Daily Excursion
- Visit Holland Wind Mill
- 3-Course Farewell Dinner at a local restaurant in Amsterdam (drinks excluded)
- Tips, City Taxes and everything not listed under “Included features”
LGBT Hotel CollectionCheck our Section:
Ignas Tour LGBT Hotels
* Price per Person and Event Package sharing a Double/Twin Room:
Priced € 715
SOLO Traveller ? No Problem !
You can take part to our amazing event by sharing a Twin Room with another participant.
Use "ROOM MATCHING OPTION" by booking
|Suppl. Single Room||€ 160|
|Suppl. Double Use Single Room||€ 220|
Rates are Commissionable
City Tax to be paid on the spot *
* Please note that city taxes are not included and have to be paid by the guest directly to the hotel at the time of check in. The amount of the taxes depends on the category of the hotel and length of stay. Please check our web-site for additional information about the rates and cities where the taxes are applied.
* Price per Vehicle
|1 - 3
|4 - 6
|7 - 14
|Transfer Airport - Hotel (one way)||€ 75||€ 120||€ 175|
Rates are Commissionable
Largo Cesare Battisti, 28
39044 Egna (BZ) - ITALY
VAT N° - IT01652670215