Full Day Boat Excursion from MILAZZO
Board on your private LGBT Cruise with your personal LGBT Friendly guide to discover Aeolian Islands !
Departure to Panarea, the smallest and most fashionable of the Aeolian Islands, attracting international jet-setters and Milanese fashionistas for a taste of dolce far niente (sweet nothing). Lunch on your own to taste typical specialities or Sicilian street food. Continue to Stromboli, the most captivating of the Aeolians islands, which is an active volcano that is in a constant state of mild activity, punctuated by occasional larger and more violent eruptions. Though the "normal" small eruptions of lava are not dangerous, you should be aware of the possible danger. The island has been also the setting for many Dolce & Gabbana spot. Traditional shops can be found in the small streets that run through the village, and on Saturday mornings there’s a market near the harbour full of delicious foods that are typical of the region. Back to the starting point by boat.
- Private Hydrofoil for the itinerary
- Private English Speaking Skipper
- Private LGBT Friendly Tour Leader
- Aperitif on Board (Prosecco or Spumante 1 Bottle every 6 people + Snacks)
- Tips, City Taxes and everything not listed under “Included features”
LGBT Hotel CollectionN/A
* Price per Person
|12 guests||10 guests||8 guests||6 guests|
|€ 330||€ 440||€ 500||€ 660|
*The itinerary is on request and rates are subject to the availability of the services at the time of booking. Prices are subject to change if travel occur during trade shows, bank holidays or special events and supplements may be applied.
- Excursions subjected to Weather Conditions
- Rates are based on High Level Hydrofoil
- Upgrade with Luxury Yatch on request
- Pick up & Drop Off by Minivan or Motorcoach from the hotel can be provided on request
Largo Cesare Battisti, 28
39044 Egna (BZ) - ITALY
VAT N° - IT01652670215