ABOUT THE CITY...
A tour of the imposing castles and cathedrals that dominate many of the Province's ancient villages is an opportunity to explore its wonderful natural highlights. Bari, cultural crossroads since ancient times, is an ideal starting point, a city where two souls meet: the old town, surrounded by an imposing wall and crossed with narrow streets that lead to the discovery of its rich heritage; and the modern city, built at the beginning of the 19th Century and and having endured several changes over time. Bari’s restaurants serve ultra-local food that’s very hard to find outside the region, while the city’s main market has antique bargains and excellent produce.
Day 1 – WELCOME TO BARI
Independent arrival to your hotel. Accommodation and free time for shopping and dinner. Overnight at your hotel.
* Rainbow Tips: We can provide you Private Transfers with special prices !
Day 2 – BARI LGBT FRIENDLY CITY TOUR
Breakfast at the hotel. Together with your LGBT Friendly Guide, you will discover the magic and the secrets of the city! Morning walking shared tour with LGBT friendly guide. Tour begins visiting the main attractions of the old town such as the Basilica of Saint Nicholas with its precious Crypt, the ancient Cathedral of Saint Sabinus and the millenary Swabian Castle. Tour goes on walking along the authentic narrow streets, where old ladies still make pasta by hand, kids play outdoor and people cook in every corner. Tour ends discovering the modern French part of the city with opera theaters, luxury shopping streets, the famous fish market on the sea-side and the lively squares where a taste of local products is not to be missed. Free time for lunch on your own tasting local specialities and for shopping, relax or individual visits. In the evening farewell dinner at a local restaurant. Afterwards don't lose the opportunity to dance the night away at a LGBT Party in one of the most popular LGBT disco of the city. Overnight.
* Rainbow Tips: We can provide you Exclusive Tickets for LGBT Discos with special prices !
Day 3 – GOODBYE !
Breakfast at the hotel. Independent departure.
* Rainbow Tips: We can provide you Extra Nights and Excusions !
- 2 Nights in LGBT Friendly Hotel 3* in Bari – City Center
- Buffet breakfast
- LGBT Friendly Tour Guide for Shared Short City Tour
- Local Products Tasting
- Pick up and drop off service
- 3-Course Farewell Dinner at a local restaurant (Bev. Excluded)
- City Taxes
- Travel Insurance
- Everything not mentioned under “Included features”
LGBT Hotel CollectionCheck our Section:
Ignas Tour LGBT Hotels
* Price per Person per 2 Nights sharing a Double/Twin Room:
|Price from € 179|
Double Use Single Room
|€ 40||€ 70||€ 40|
Rates are Commissionable
* The itinerary is on request and rates are subject to the availability of the hotels at the time of booking. Prices are subject to change if travel occur during trade shows, bank holidays or special events and supplements may be applied.
** Please check before booking the closing dates for the selected museums. If included museums are closed, Ignas Tour will refund the amount of that museum or choose an alternative one to visit.
*** Please note that city taxes are not included and have to be paid by the guest directly to the hotel at the time of check in. The amount of the taxes depends on the category of the hotel and length of stay. Please check our web-site for additional information about the rates and cities where the taxes are applied.
Largo Cesare Battisti, 28
39044 Egna (BZ) - ITALY
VAT N° - IT01652670215